or Connect

Posts by md2010

^^The straps keeps the shape of the briefcase when fully loaded. Also it puts less pressure on the actual lock and fasten the case more securely ! I would love to get this as my 3rd or 4th briefcase. I hate quick release(love the functionality of quick release – hate it more becos its fake). If I buy one with the straps I will get the full functional one.
Get it . Its totally worth it. The straps could be a pain in the @$$. As much as I loved this SAB case ; I avoided this and ordered the one with out the straps.
D&S is complete junk. I see these garbage in the outlet 70% off all the times. This label don't even remotely comparable to anything that RL makes. The quality is horrible. The details...what details !RL had Polo Jeans Co which they shut off and replaced with d&s. Polo Jeans was street ware but some how a bit premium. I have some of their stuffs . And d&s is much cheaper than polo jenas stuffs. But quality and design stuffed. Anytime when I walk in to a rl store I can...
Daines & Hathaway makes beautiful folios.
Its from SAB.
Nothing can replace rugby in the market. Rugby was the king of prep ... skinny peoples best friend.I am still angry they are closing rugby. I wouldn't care even if they close RLPL.
^^ How heavy is the bag when fully packed like that ? My 2 cases. One SAB - when I need to carry a lot. Second one coach. My new sab case. Look at the flap its not aligned straight. I won't bother returning. Can anyone tell what is causing this . It looks ugly when I look at it closely. Could it be just new stiff leather that hasn't formed any shapes yet ? Its hard to even open the flap due to super stiff bridle leather. I have measured the flap and everything is same....
good over all fit. enjoy !
I think the light grey suit fit is really good.
Rugby was created for skinny gents. TBH I liked their website. It is separate and small collections and easy to browse through.