or Connect

Posts by md2010

Logo can be removed. The jacket design itself is so outrageous , makes the sleeve logo hardly noticeable .Picture of the logo and old Barbour vs new belstaff olive colour.
I went with the faded olive. Lol that you asked me if I am still happy with it. Truthful answer is I am waiting for it grow on me. This is a very masculine jacket and over powers most of my outfits. I'm still in the process to find how to wear this better. I think six months of wear will soften the silhouette.Did you end up getting the navy commander? I actually stocked up and bought a navy liddesdale.
Navy is more versatile, more city appropriate. Olive is the most iconic colour for Barbour.
End clothing has 20% off with spring20. Anyone fancy a belstaff roadmaster will come down to $830 shipped!
RMW had a corporate discount with my employer of 20%off prepaid gift cards. They have terminated this program few weeks ago. I assume they might have done that with others as well. They obviously want to upmarket the brand.
Get them. FYI I may have seen you few weeks ago in parramatta station around 7 pm. Wearing suit , tan filson and a stick umbrella. I remember that massive fup with train delays.
Enjoy your new jacket. This jacket will look better with wear.
Only $250 AUD + shipping
Only $200 AUD + shipping
only $275 AUD + shipping