or Connect

Posts by md2010

Just a quick update, I have received my first pre-owned pair of shoes today. First of all even thou its ½ size bigger than my usual. It fits perfectly. ½ small would've been too small. I wasn't aware that c&j runs narrow. Anyway the topy’ed sole and heel also looks ok. leather looks surprisingly good ! There are some scratches but nothing major. Once I go home I will spray some shoe disinfectors and will need to spend hour long polish. Will do a before and after for...
The briefcase looks to be a rl pl Cooper briefcase.Cooper briefcase is not made by SAB. They are made in Italy.
Is this made in China ?This could just be one of the "Generic Brand" !
Thanks. On website it says "hand made". But I think this must be fully machine stitched. But under $1k for SAB I couldn't care if it was even stitched by foot. Since I have posted the link of this website they may get hammered by sf traffics.
After over 12 months of wait and research finally about 20 minutes ago I pulled the trigger on the bellow briefcase. This briefcase I paid total EUR 765 (including shipping), which equals to approx $971 AUD. So I just avoided tax( 5% Duty +10% GST........=....... 17% total damage) .It was really hard to find a briefcase that ticked all my requirements and priced under $1k. http://www.torquato.net/swaine-adeney-london-tan-leather-briefcase.html
After over 12 months of wait and research finally about 20 minutes ago I pulled the trigger on the bellow briefcase. I wanted some thing classic, some thing that will last a life time , something I will love to carry everyday. I wanted some thing that is made in uk using bridle leather. And finally I found this. First of all sizing on this briefcase is just perfect for me. It also comes with a leather strap(which is a good option IMO) .And price has also played important...
Thanks. I am us 8-8.5.lol
what size are you ?
I am surprised no one mentioned AE Strand . I am waiting for my pair in walnut to be delivered some times next week. http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Edmonds-Strand-Cap-Toe-Oxford/dp/B001TDL0GK
Thanks Pink Socks.