or Connect

Posts by md2010

+1
Well done . We needed a thread like this. Any chance you can show us charcoal jacket and pants combo.Also some velvet jackets.
They are 100% shell. Look closely around the eye lit area. You will see the bumpy area. Also the machine mark(Marlow has the same machine marking on shell). You will not see those marks on calf.
Rl shoes those are made in USA made by Allen Edmonds. But they use better quality leather(than AE) and have their own last(narrow as). Finish on them are flawless. When on sale really good value.RL Marlow range made by c&j and RLPL made by EG.
Good things in life costs $$ !
I paid $178 shipped using the 25% off endless coupon .
I have been planning to get them for a very long time(ever since I joined sf!).
+1
I was looking for a pair of dressy Chukkas for a while. I have looked at few different options. RL Saunders and Loake Kempton was my first 2 choice. RL Saunders are quite expensive options($500+). But I found them on sale on amazon. I bought these – http://www.amazon.com/Ralph-Lauren-Mens-Saunders-Lace-Up/dp/B0041KJYX4 They are really sleek. Flawless as most RL shoes. Made in usa by AE. They looks 10 times better in real life and Loake Kempton are not even in the same...
Hi mate, just checked your tumblr. Great pics. Well done.