or Connect

Posts by md2010

Hi, I have wide feet and I am a true US8EEE. I have AE Fifth Street boot in US 8.5D. Which fits good. Just feel a bit long. But US 8 would’ve been too tight around toe area. I have received my pair of AE Strand in US 8EEE. But this shoes are way too wide and I have too much space around my toe area. Also I feel this pair is slightly log as well. I think I could’ve done better with US 7.5 EEE. My understanding was both pairs on the same last. Am I missing some thing here ?
Gents,I thought I will give you guys a quick warning. Last week I purchased a SAB briefcase for 765 Euro (just under $1k aud) from - www.torquato.netNow they have processed the payments - so it went away form authorizations and appeared on my statement today . And now I get an email form them saying they will not ship the goods to me.And asking me to send them money directly to their account !!! Its odd that they charged my card without shipping the products. Any legit...
Gents, I thought I will give you guys a quick warning. Last week I purchased a SAB briefcase for 765 Euro (just under $1k aud) from - www.torquato.net Now they have processed the payments - so it went away form authorizations and appeared on my statement today . And now I get an email form them saying they will not ship the goods to me.And asking me to send them money directly to their account !!! Its odd that they charged my card without shipping the products. Any legit...
Not a fan of black tassel.
I was thinking of buying this one. But just too small for me. Like the lock.
That would be me !Anyway I have received the pair yesterday and done a little bit of restorations. And today I was wearing them to work. This was my first attempt at restoring a pre-owned pair. So results are not what I see from some expert sf members. I am a true us8EEE. This c&j is uk 7.5 E ; which is like a US 8.5 D. But the shoes are really narrow. I have really tight fit.Anyway ....this is how they arrivedafter intense brushing ....after cleaning with dump cloth-after...
Hi Gents, Just a quick size question. I am a UK7.5E in c&j Bradford cordovan. What size will I be in Marlows ?I think UK E is like US D. thanks.
thanks mate.
Just a quick update, I have received my first pre-owned pair of shoes today. First of all even thou its ½ size bigger than my usual. It fits perfectly. ½ small would've been too small. I wasn't aware that c&j runs narrow. Anyway the topy’ed sole and heel also looks ok. leather looks surprisingly good ! There are some scratches but nothing major. Once I go home I will spray some shoe disinfectors and will need to spend hour long polish. Will do a before and after for...