or Connect

Posts by md2010

Me 2.
The strand has wired sizing. I bought 8EEE and have 2 insoles. Where as my 5th street boots in 8.5D fits fine.
where is saturdays ?
I have received my AE Grayson today. They are US 8.5B. Lucky they fit ! Just a bit sung around the toe area. But Hopefully stretch over time.Oh also the shoes looks better with the narrow toe. Much sleeker .
I have seen some that are glued soles with ridiculously pointy toe and corrected grain leather. Most of the time with huge discount. I rate them below AE.
Wearing my brown wool Newbury blazer today. The wool feel a bit better than the black one. And fitting is much better(it fits me like a MTM). The waist is much suppressed and has belted waist. The sleeves are a bit tighter as well. This is the thing with SC/blazers same brand same model but different fit on each colour/designs.
^^Damn. I should've bid on this. Next time If I see anything 36r I guess I will have to ask you if you will be bidding on them. BTW rugby just listed a new Newbury blazer in Charcoal colour. @$398. Is this one link at the bottom same as the picture ? I have the below its quite dark and has few different colour hue on it. http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?productId=13115787&categoryId=11373427&cp=3138868 .
Thanks for the clarifications. I will keep it. Use it for the rainy days. I mean it doesn’t look bad. But just really rough to touch. Rugby has 2 more wool blazers $500+ , I guess they are made with better wool.**There was a flannel rugby suit 36r on ebay last night for $179 did you buy it ? I didn’t bother biding on it. Since I know you will out bid me !!!!
I have received my 2 Newbury blazers (black and brown). The fitting is good. Looks half decent. Just it feels really rough to touch. They probably used really cheap wool.
I can't process order with yoox. tried last night - once I click proceed with your order it comes with an error. And my promo box disappeared since last night. wtf! I tried again this morning same thing !