or Connect

Posts by md2010

extra 13%off us site. 3 of my items I was looking at gone. Including one us 34R suit. You know how hard it is to find them. They have less than 5 non black suit in 34r in whole yoox. Hot happy.
^^Lol I agree with both of you. Someone from AU posted this pic in trassness. I like the color of the jacket .Looks fresh !
Collar gap.Otherwise nice jacket.
This light blue one is nice. Light blue jacket is a must have for summer.
Thanks for explanation. But if you have cuff on pants then you cant really use them ?
Just skip the denim for a pair of chinos. Much easier to dress MC with chinos. Maybe get some pale blue jackets (cotton/linen) unlined and wear them with thin cream/light khaki chinos.Maybe a bright sports shirt underneath. And some tan/brown drivers. Chinos rolled up and no socks ! I think its a killer combo.
Sorry mate. No chance of getting any deliveries on boxing day.
Yes they were at the back pocket. Lol. I thought they were to hang dry pants . Do you attach them on your pants ? I think they would look more formal without them. These may make them look somewhat bulky.+1. These guys don't muck around with sizing. I wish these were not so expensive.
I have Milan Fit Incotex. It said w28 and they are actual 28 inches. They are very slim fit. Most trousers run 2 inches larger than their label. But these are True TTS . They are probably the best trousers available on the market. Get a pair and you will know why. **They comes with 2 fabric cords could anyone confirm what are they for ? **
I have both Strands and Fifth St boots. These boots are a bit narrow. I would say get 10EEE on the boots. On mine I had to go half size up as amazon only had D width.