or Connect

Posts by md2010

Discounted stuffs are almost always cheaper in us site. Also they have much much more us returned items that is only available for us( items in U.S. warehouse).
^^ this is very true. But best discount and also many heavily discounted items are only available on us site.
DJs Elizabeth St for Loake 1880 . Just under $400.
SAB can do hand stitched briefcases (full/partial) , with Extra premium. Some SAB models also specify if any parts are hand stitched (mostly the top handle). Where papworth is entirely machine stitched . Also all SAB comes standard green seude lined. Where as papworth also comes fabric lined/ unlined. A SAB is classic piece of investment , I have one and love it. Either papworth or SAB briefcase will outlast you.
Papworth is fully machine stitched.
^^ mj bale is the store you need to visit. Just got back to Bangkok from Nepal . Nepal is amazing - had really great time. Below is machapuchare during sunrise (taken by iPhone 5!) . A tailor making suit on the side of a road .
^^happened to me many times. Look at the positive side. Once you click complete order button , you get the joy and excitement of a new purchase . And then you get your money back too. Lol. Just got the Pal Zileri dark blue suit in 36r for a smashing U$197. It was $230 and used a personal 15% off code. On a another note AUD is getting slaughter tonight - making online purchase more expensive .
Duckiebrown navy she'll. And brown cordovan long wing.
Last Friday.
I will give that a try. Used collene and didn't help. Out of 4 pairs of c&j shells each had faded to some extent - however this pair faded the most. Has anyone polished c&j with brown wax?