or Connect

Posts by md2010

Rugby was created for skinny gents. TBH I liked their website. It is separate and small collections and easy to browse through.
Will they shut the website on the Feb 2 as well ? Rugby always have small inventory on their website. So I think liquidation sale may not have many sizes. That khaki jacket they just pulled off the website. It was last piece of summer collection ; so didn't go on sale. And they pulled it off from the website. Seemed like they will re use this jacket for next summer.
Hi mate, I have both pairs. Leather quality on these are better than AE . The finish on these RLs are flawless and at least 3/4 times better than AE. Hard to believe they are made by AE !Are the Saunders the same as the Malvern?No**Just keep in mind these RL shoes are made on a really narrow last. It could be either AE 2 last or a special last just for RL. I always go half size up on most RL shoes. The Saunders I went 1/2 size up and still a bit tight around the toe...
Thanks mate. Last summer they had this jacket. This didn't go on the end of season spring/summer sale. It was $299. I waited for this to go on sale later. But it just disappeared when the AW stocks rolled in. I hope they bring this back at reduced price before they close down. [[SPOILER]]
Just ordered the brown newbury jacket as well. I have a similar cream/brown wool/linen one form rugby spring summer collections ; which was half lined. This one said fully lined. Just stocking up. Does anyone know if this is their last collection ? or hen will they shut it off completely ? 3 more jackets are on my list - Belted Corduroy Jacket, Brushed Herringbone Jacket and Glen Plaid Newbury Jacket. I am surprised that they are closing down becos they just launched rugby...
I will miss rugby.
RIP rugby. I blame RRL for this. Its sad becos I was introduced to rugby May this year. The blazer from this line is reasonably priced , great quality and their slim fit is just amazing. Their blazers fits me so well that need no alterations. Not to mention rugby's some what unique preppy styling. I have only bought 3 blazers from them so far. Once the main sale kicks in I may buy few more to stock up. SF members we never purchase rugby at full price . We wait for extra...
Thank you very much. This was really helpful. The only way I can buy AE is from the internet and getting the right fit is extremely hard. I am in Australia and return shipping from Aus to US is about $60-$80. I am still learning about my perfect shoe size through my mistakes !!!
lol... I thought they were scam when they asked me to pay on their bank account direct. But then their customer service agreed to take payments via paypal. These guys did pi$$ me off with all of their nuisance process. However it worked out. And they gave me 5% discount for my trouble. I am loving the london tan colour.
I am just hoping they fit. On AE website it said 7-97 last is flat around the toe area. Meaning this last is quite roomy ? Anyone here own this pair or pairs on the same last could you please comment on fit.My correct sizing for AE strands is 7.5 EEE and on Fifth ST boots 8 D. How far am I from 8 B ?I have AE strands in 8EEE - which fits really loose(a little bit too long on the toe box and a bit way too much space around the toe). I wear 2 insoles and fits perfect . So I...