or Connect

Posts by md2010

I have stretched a pair of Shell Cordovan RL Marlow PTB yesterday. Took me 10 minutes ! Details coming soon !
I think you are managing NPC May really well. I think you should be proud that you are saving us a lot of $$ and also unnecessary(junk) items.Well Done !!!
^^^^^ I have just discovered an unorthodox way of stretching shoes. Very effective and works within in 10 minutes. I will create a new thread and discuss with pictures tutorials. So keep an eye out !
if you are planning to pay regular price ; then you may as well buy them at the end of the month,And first time ever in last 2 years purchase free month...so far !
Lately jville factory store has been heavily mentioned in this tread. So I am guessing their sale is going through the roof and they could be the busiest ae store in us. I have emailed them yesterday for a list of available shoes. No reply. Few months ago they would reply with in 20 to 30 minutes. I am not angry or upset at them , I just want to pickup some shoes on my sizes before the sizes runs out. Going forward I am thinking of using some other stores that is not as...
I am still going strong. Resisted few temptations. One time even typed the credit card number then didn’t hit submit !!! Hope to start building the bank balance again after 2 years of shopping madness !
I have 6-7 pairs of paul smith socks. All but 1 pairs are made in Italy (others made in Thailand). I like them becos they are really thin and soft. All of them have hand linked toes. Same price they charge for made in Italy or Thailand. They have 2 different cuts. One slimmer than others. But they don't advise which is what. They are one size fit all. So some of them fits bit loose on me.You will get compliments from strangers everyday when you wear these socks.
Heel taps imbalance a pair of shoes. Its like when you walk on some rough surface and some small rock sticks on your leather heel - how annoying it is to walk ... becos the heel is not flat anymore and when you are walking heel is unable to distribute shocks evenly . I hard people with heel taps slipped on stairs. I would take off those plastic heel taps.Topy on the heel should provide more than enough protection for the heel area. Plus there is a small bit of plastic on...
Stay strong. Every good deal you may pass will make your willpower muscle stronger !I am still feeling a bit guilty about the eye glasses. But I needed them badly. And to add a bit more since my glasses were so bad I had to wear contacts most of the time and had multiple corneal ulcer in last 2 years. Even cheap good frames are $100. So I think it was a wise purchase. I planned to buy them for a long time but couldn't justify paying more than $100 for a frame. I will add...