or Connect

Posts by md2010

Lol. Thanks for the inspirations. I will pass the sale. I think I should un subscribe form gilt, myhabit, yoox and all the online stores. Every week some one is sending a special code to rob my wallet. How many of you actually unsubscribed form your favorite online stores(if any) ??
Wow what a great fit. This has to be a bespoke suit. Waist suppression is perfect, nice open quarters and clean - blends in with the whole jacket. Love the pants very close to zero break. I doubt even a mtm jacket can be done to this perfection.I thought of a navy DB. I will look around a bit more before pulling trigger . Would love to see your db suit fit.
Thanks for everyone’s input on jacket fit. Now I have been planning to buy my first DB jacket for over a year now. Still unsure if I can pull it off successfully ! What do you think about a light tan linen db jacket ? (Sorry unable to upload picture link at the moment.) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FmA7VaASAxU/UAICLVQL80I/AAAAAAAAEeg/OnssxVlotis/s1600/Lino-Ieluzzi-A.D-Al-Bazar-Via-A-Scarpa-Milano-www.albazarmilano.it-Gianpaolo-Alliata.jpg
Gilt has free shipping ! Lol there is a sweater vest for $49 . Really tempted.
Lol. Thanks for your informative post. If you look at Lino,s db jackets its fitted and pulling a button but not so silly . There is difference between fully fitted and simply tight. And what you call fitted I may call tight .and I am sorry if I offended anyone in this forum. Everyone has a right to dress the way they feel comfortable .
The jacket fits horribly. I am sorry but its a prime example of ill fitting jacket.I have LBM 1911 soft suit in navy flannel . Unlined with hand pick stitching it drapes beautifully.This is not my picture. But this my suit.
You will need to post picture of the label(inside breast pocket).
I am tempting over a PRL Light grey silk cable knit half zip jumper. From $200 down to $140 - 25% off. Shipping is $39. Then there is this slim fit PRL Blue and white BD gingham shirt from $100 down to $75 - 25% off. Total bill $200. Which is not so bad !! How can I get this out of my head ??
Am I missing something here ?Are you planning to have 1 wife in NY another in London ??
This great. I think I may actually do this !