or Connect

Posts by md2010

3 new pairs.... [[SPOILER]]
Gents, Here are my Strand in the SF famous walnut colour !!! They are US8 EEE. I have a pair of Fifth Street boots in US 8.5 D. Funny how the Strand US8 EEE fits much much loose. I am surprised. They are on same last 5 .A 7.5 EEE would've been perfect pair. Strand vs PA same fitting or different ?
You mean - Coombs Shoe Service at the strand ? I have been using them for quite some times now. They are one of the best in city.Anyway try using them - I havn't used them. These guys over charge on their shoe care products.Brice's Shoe RepairsShop 1, 155 Castlereagh St
This guy must be lying. I think this pair had 30+ wears.
Hi, I have wide feet and I am a true US8EEE. I have AE Fifth Street boot in US 8.5D. Which fits good. Just feel a bit long. But US 8 would’ve been too tight around toe area. I have received my pair of AE Strand in US 8EEE. But this shoes are way too wide and I have too much space around my toe area. Also I feel this pair is slightly log as well. I think I could’ve done better with US 7.5 EEE. My understanding was both pairs on the same last. Am I missing some thing here ?
Gents,I thought I will give you guys a quick warning. Last week I purchased a SAB briefcase for 765 Euro (just under $1k aud) from - www.torquato.netNow they have processed the payments - so it went away form authorizations and appeared on my statement today . And now I get an email form them saying they will not ship the goods to me.And asking me to send them money directly to their account !!! Its odd that they charged my card without shipping the products. Any legit...
Gents, I thought I will give you guys a quick warning. Last week I purchased a SAB briefcase for 765 Euro (just under $1k aud) from - www.torquato.net Now they have processed the payments - so it went away form authorizations and appeared on my statement today . And now I get an email form them saying they will not ship the goods to me.And asking me to send them money directly to their account !!! Its odd that they charged my card without shipping the products. Any legit...
Not a fan of black tassel.
I was thinking of buying this one. But just too small for me. Like the lock.