or Connect

Posts by md2010

I bought total of 7 pairs of pants form HY. At first time I felt they are bit roomier than my other pants. Over time - loving these classic fits. Pants drapes really well.
that pair was a 7H . Short and wide makes it really ugly. But being side elastic boots 7.5 bit of heel lip.
They are craftsman model with screwed sole . I was in shorts on weekend shopping. DJ is no longer carrying them and hence the price reduction . I was really tempted but just could like it. If you are in Sydney and want to buy RM Williams gifts cards at 25% off retail you can pm me. You will however owe me beer .
It's in Havana cut. SS offering a EU 44 which will actually be perfect. They have a good range of patterned jackets with shipping it's about $425 USD .
I was going to buy these brand new pair for $225. Plus 10% off through api . Then once I tried them on looked really ..... . So passed. They are craftsman. I can buy RMW prepaid gift cards for 25% discount through API - which my employer is a participant.
Count me in.
Most odd jackets demands grey pants. Beige and tan also works well. I have few navy worsted wool pants. I used to wear them with brown jackets. Not so much these days. Light blue / pale blue jacket works well with navy. Better still just get more grey and tan. Darker pants with lighter jacket looks a bit casual .
Stick to HY pants. It's hard to find flannel pants/ decent quality pants. Other good options incotex and Mabitex. Mabitex sartorial line construction is little better than HY and has pick stitching along side seam.
You buy cars according to your income. Anyone with good credit history can borrow full purchase price of a car. Car will depreciate its value - but it will not stop people buying cars altogether. You only live once - if you love the car and can afford it then go and buy. Does anyone owns an x3 here ? Planning to get one.