or Connect

Posts by md2010

Online purchase - most people dropped over 1 full size on loake. Too late to swap. uk8 would've been too long. even uk7.5 seems quite long. Easily my last pair of Loake. I was limping on them after work 700 m walk to the station.
Loake killed my feet today. I wear 8 eee in all AE lasts. Cannon uk 7.5G was still pressing against my toes. The left toe box stiffers gave me blisters on my toe(skin came out - had to put band aid after words). As it was rubbing on my top of my toes while I was walking. The sole felt a bit too thin and foot bed not so comfy when I compare against AE or C&J. Felt like walking on hard surface felt everything that I walked on.Felt wired pain on my heel as well after 8hr...
It can take a very long time , depending on total k's as well as body weight. My PTB is still too tight after year and half. I have worn them about. 10 times. Penny still too tight worn them about 20 times in last year and half. Good luck. Tight shoes are real pain on the toes!
Crazy prices . I hope some rugby fans out there to pay that sort of money. Good luck with your auction .
X post from loake . . maiden voyage - Pants HY wool 95% cashmere 5%.
Did you say Cannon ? How about in suede ??
^^ looking nice. Loake cannon seems to have crease in the toe cap area.
Sydney needs to organise a meet up soon.
TM Lewin and MJ bale both would do the job nicely. I recently bought a couple of MJ bale white shirts and fantastic value and quality . I wear them under suit and odd jackets.
Today Tagliatore jacket. Cashmere , wool & cotton flannel . MJ bale shirt , HY mid grey wool trousers. Close up