or Connect

Posts by md2010

First I must admit I have really bad spending habit. Last month for the first time I was able to stay purchase free. on average I have been spending at least 5 times of my this months total purchase.Grenson shoes were on my head for over 2 months now. I couldve got them during npc break. But I was confident I can stay totally purchase free. My friend dragged me to rl store last night and they had 60%. Off. - saw the scarf and I felt guilty to buy it. But reality is I have...
To my list a pair of Grenson Navy suede loafer from gilt for $140 plus a scarf from RL store for $47. I still hope to be in npc for rest of the month.
I am guilty of breaking my promise. I bought a pair of Mabitex pants form yoox last night. They had 13% off plus free shipping !!! In my defense I wear w26 to w28 pants which are nearly impossible to get. They had the mabitex pants in IT44. 28 waist. So I couldn’t resist. Paid $56 including shipping. I will do some small donation towards rspca(animal care group).
True. But different AE sales has mostly different models on sale. The lowest I paid for seconds are $130 during January sale . These sales are just teasers. Makes you want to buy more shoes……
Yoox has lots of good stuffs. Some great prices too !! Tempted. Some stuffs are in my cart …….. Dam AE tent sale coming…….
Nice. Can you please send me the maker details / online link.
There was the sweater for $49 and TRIWA watch for $65. I am happy I didn’t buy it. First time in few years I had a purchase free month. Just 1 month helped me focus on what I need.Little story – I had to go to a weeding about 2 weeks ago. I have few new suits for special occasions. But unfortunately none of them are altered(they have been sitting in closet for 6-24 months!). Even trousers are not done. I have been so busy buying staffs ; it didn’t matter if I wear it or...
I am in for June. I know it will be hard … specially in June there will be many clearances. I was thinking of what I may buy during the window between the May and June NPC club. Then I said to my self. I don’t need anything. It will be just plain waste of money. I need to stay strong.
I made it ! No purchase for the entire month.
say for example you have 1k in your account and you are trading $20k lot. Your margin is $100. So you have another $900 free in your account. For every cent that goes against you if aud/usd is around parity then you will loose $200. 1 cent =100 pips. So it is like $2 per pips. As trade goes against you your account will get lighter and if you have less than $200USD your trade will be liquidated. You can use stop loss to prevent your losses / control how much you want to...