or Connect

Posts by md2010

good point. would bee interested to know how this happened as well.
Very versatile. They're possibly my favourite shoe. I have just come to terms with the fact that I need to sell mine. Worn them twice. Just too big. Loake Wentworth's. I was peddling around in my Asos ones before that.[/quote]I have 2 pairs of navy suede shoes. One penny and one long wing. And a matching navy suede belt. Love it !I would say Versatile. Can be pulled of even at business environment if done correctly.
This could be a special makeup for BB peal &co. SAB standard is keys attached to a ball chain on the name/id tag. On a another note. I haven’t used my SAB briefcase over 6 months now. Just too lazy to use a lid over briefcase .
. Peal n Co is made crockett and jones. And is better than ae in any given day. You have scored a top bargain!
I believe RL will bring back rugby once again. Could be in next 10 years could be after 30 years. this thread was one of the most informative in the whole SF . Every question asked was answered with in hours.
This is what I have been telling myself.
The best you can afford ? or the best available in the market ?
I am in. Going on overseas holidays in November and can’t actually afford to buy anything right now. So hopefully it will be a easy month. Damn AE needs to stop their 2 sales a month policy .
^^ well said.But that how he wants his shoes to look like - hand made. You will be able to differentiate his shes from mass produced shoes from miles away. TBH I am not a fan of his design and leather and colour selections.. But I respect his style.
just tell her you found them on the side of the road !