or Connect

Posts by md2010

Yeah paint them navy. I am waiting for my grey cloud park ave. AS soon as i get them I will paint them navy. PAs' in navy with dark burnishing on the toes. yumm...
no offence. But in my opinion unless your shoes are mto/special order , EG/Lobbs not worth spending money on lasted shoe trees.
They already have. I have many items in my dream box . That are not showing in search.
lol.Yeah this may be suitable for a pool party. Don't forget to jump right into the pool with your jacket on.Honestly speaking every now and then I see this sort of jackets at various retailers. I never thought anyone actually buys them !
Allen Edmonds shoe bank and factory seconds outlets.
+ 1I am tempted to get a pair. They were on 2 for $250 deal.
Mate try to grow beard and mustache. And may be adopt a bit unkempt hair style !
Lol.My gf actually asked me the question about a month and half ago. I was completely freaked out. Like what !
These shoes can last over 30 years with proper care. But storing them in plastic boxes definitely don't help them much in terms of breathing and moisture's not being able to get out of plastic boxes. Which in long run can rot various parts of the shoe. If I would must keep the plastic boxes then I would create some holes so that they can get some air flow through the holes. Its easy just hear up a nail and make your holes.
Mate leather needs to breathe. Storing them in plastic boxes is not a very good idea.