or Connect

Posts by md2010

Some of my shoes are stored 1 shoe in bag and another one without the bag inside shoe box. What I have realized with shell cordovan the shoe inside eth bag looks perfect but the one without has a lot of white wax build up. There was a lot of white wax dusts(I mean a lots and lots - it looked *ucked and unwearable). I had to spend 5 minutes brushing them off.This happens to my shells only and if the shoes are unworn for over a month or so.
yoox getting way too popular these days. 12 months ago you would see $hit loads of items at 80% off. I have seen Hugo Boss Blazers for $149. There were few all $149 and they had 36R available. Not that I like or value Hugo Boss just an example. But I did buy a HB blazer 36R for $92.This year Items disappear as soon as 30% off. Currently the sale is actually 50% (not 90%). There is nothing left. Even the spring summer collections (no sale) - all of my 34r Jackets and suits...
What I think the yoox price is like auction prices. Its only worth what one consumer is willing to pay. I paid for a suit full price from yoox . No sale no coupon full price. Most yoox items are just 1 in each size. If you think its worth it for you you pull tiger and it disappears from god knows how many peoples dream box.
i was waiting for bigger than 15% sale. last night when i realized they may not have any other sale - so i thought i might as well buy the suit i was looking at. Anyway all 2 suit I was ready to pull trigger on was gone. Maybe other customers feeling the same way. I mean 13% is still better than no discount. Now I regret not getting those items during the 15% off sale .
extra 13%off us site. 3 of my items I was looking at gone. Including one us 34R suit. You know how hard it is to find them. They have less than 5 non black suit in 34r in whole yoox. Hot happy.
^^Lol I agree with both of you. Someone from AU posted this pic in trassness. I like the color of the jacket .Looks fresh !
Collar gap.Otherwise nice jacket.
This light blue one is nice. Light blue jacket is a must have for summer.
Thanks for explanation. But if you have cuff on pants then you cant really use them ?
Just skip the denim for a pair of chinos. Much easier to dress MC with chinos. Maybe get some pale blue jackets (cotton/linen) unlined and wear them with thin cream/light khaki chinos.Maybe a bright sports shirt underneath. And some tan/brown drivers. Chinos rolled up and no socks ! I think its a killer combo.