or Connect

Posts by md2010

RLBL shirts are not slim.PRL offers slim fit dress shirts really nice slim fittings. But only to EU market.PRL offering is good for regular business use.Other than that...Ck grey label offers the slimmest fit of all. I am w27 and they fit nicely(size 37). D&G offer similar fittings.PS by Paul smith. Most fashion brands or diffusion lines offers really slim fit shirts.Downside of all of them are they don’t holdup that good for regular wear. After 3-4 washes they look a bit...
Quote: charlie bondtom ford looks and dresses gay. lapo looks and dresses gay. that is fine if you are gay or want to appear gay. gay it up if that is your desire and the message you want to communicate to the public. so if you are gay, tom ford and lapo would be great role models. i think that is why these type of men get so much run in the media and get named to best dressed lists etc. but just realize most well dressed straight men do not admire the appearance of these...
This guy is living a life ……most could only dream of. Some of his jacket lapels are outrageous. But hell he is Lapo.
I have been customer for last 6 months and spent over $2k in last 6 months(7 orders). I did receive one time special discount code from them. But no invitation to the superstar program.
Italia Independent. I have jacket from them. Nice fabric and good slim fit(unstructured and high armhole). Just bloody a bit too short.
Thanks for more info. I guess you get a chance to preview before anyone else. And if you really like an item you can simply buy it. Most yoox items are just 1 piece. So it may benefit some shopaholics !!!
Gents, I have a Staple Navy blazer from Brooks brothers for sale. Made in Italy. Brand new with tags.3 button, half lined. Yoox advertised it as EU44(US34R). But Tag says EU54(US44R). Its 5 size(or 10 size) bigger than my size !!!I won’t bother returning. Want to get only $200. I paid over $256 with shipping.Below are the images. Its really nice fabric. I am in Sydney. If you want to pick up I will shout a cup of coffee or a drink. You choose! [[SPOILER]]
They are lighter in person. I have used neutral polish in an attempt to darken them. Which helped a bit – but I think this will be process over time. Just keep wearing them and you will get used to. [[SPOILER]]
xpost. My first pair of tassel - (AE Grayson ) [[SPOILER]]
32 waist is not considered skinny.