or Connect

Posts by md2010

The suit was top deal. The tweed sc too expensive for a pre owned jacket. You can pretty much buy brand new on sale form rugby at that price.
Anyone with experience with jack wills ? Their blazers look nice and preppy. But I see comments like “ Oxbridge rejects”.. Anyone own their blazers ? how is the fit compares to rugby stuffs ?
That is a nice briefcase. Good price . I just bought a sab (London tan as well). Otherwise I would’ve purchased this from you. These are hard to come by at this price and BNWT.
Their timberland style boot is good for mowing the lawn /painting house….etc.I have a pair which I think will out last me. I do not recommend this pair to go with a suit !
thanks for further info on a&w and jw. Hackett is available here in Sydney. They have nice jacket . Very nice fabric and traditional British styling. But the fit is way too big. For slim blazers(really slim) my list -ck calvin klein(ck grey label)PS by paul smith
thanks for the list. Norman hilton blazers starts at 38. j press and paul stuart are nice but super expensive. I am pretty fucked size wise. Since you and me same size on rugby you gotta help me out with sizing mate. What are other blazers that fits you like rugby does ?http://www.aubinandwills.com http://www.jackwills.com they have nice blazers but way too short.
Will they bring anymore stuffs for this last season ?
I loved rugby not becos of the quality(even though they had decent quality- some stuffs being made in US/Italy). I loved rugby becos of the fit. I love the PRL styling but they don’t quite fit me. That’s where rugby had an advantage. They had PRL styling with slim fitting. It was a wining combination for me. D&s looks nothing like Rl has ever made…complete junk. Both styling and quality. Even if d&s fits me like bespoke I still won’t wear them. Simply becos that’s not my...
^^The straps keeps the shape of the briefcase when fully loaded. Also it puts less pressure on the actual lock and fasten the case more securely ! I would love to get this as my 3rd or 4th briefcase. I hate quick release(love the functionality of quick release – hate it more becos its fake). If I buy one with the straps I will get the full functional one.
Get it . Its totally worth it. The straps could be a pain in the @$$. As much as I loved this SAB case ; I avoided this and ordered the one with out the straps.