or Connect

Posts by md2010

nice boots. Another dalton with wing creasing.
Looks like most people gets crease on the wing with dalton. Dalton toe box is soft thus this creasing on the toe box.
my 2 pairs. I have pair of ae players navy suede coming . And I will be dyeing a pair of grey cloud ae park ave to navy in next few weeks.
I would like to add that Dalton leather seems a bit more softer than other AE leather shoes that I own. And toe box looks to be a bit soft as well. And my Dalton developed some crease on the toe area ); .It could be a sizing issue But the toe box is softer when I compare with other ae.
My chest measures at 37” and waist 27”. 5’10” and 117 lb and have rather long arms and wide shoulder.My jacket pictured above is in 36R. Cut is slim drop 7. And actual measurements adds about 4 inches. Armholes are high and sleeves are really slim . Tag 36 Has 40 inch chest. length is good(for DB)- 29" . But For me the sleeves are a bit too short. I need abut ¾ of an inch.I would say go for 40R.
Just ordered the Player navy suede. Last one in 8.5EEE. Been looking for this for ages.
If I am not mistaken the cost of pair of boots is about $400. RMW claims to be bush out fitter. I wonder how many bush people can actually afford rmw.In City rmw is mostly worn by guys who either 1. phony/Pretenders and or 2. who don't know any better and think guys in category 1 are real and try to replicate them.That is my opinion. And I don't mean to offend anyone.BTW rmw clothing line is complete junk - makes me want to throw up.
I would say spend $200-$250 on one pair of quality denim .
Build a rotation of at least 30 pairs. And wear 1 pair a month. Every year you will only wear a pair for 12 days - once a month. And your shoes should last you 10-15 years. You will never need to topy another pair.
I asked jville store if they would give me TangerStyle 20% Off on closeout style. They said NO ! A bit disappointed. I purchased 10 pairs of shoes from jville store this year(so far). On a another note they have shipped my LaSalle in chilli and Rl Illford today.