or Connect

Posts by md2010

I haven't had a chance to try on ZZegna. Local store starts at 38R. What is cut like - higher arm hole, bigger drop ??
Gents, Just called shoe bank. They informed me the RL $130 sale already expired. They are now $259. What a bummer.
I only said it was good as the other member was upset when I said it was rubbish. I paid under $200 for mine. Still a terrible buy. These are the items takes up your wardrobe space for no good reason. If I was in US I would've returned it.
Nice pair.How much was the total damage ?
^^Means drop 7. Nothing special. I have purchased Caruso Blazer form yoox before in 36R. I had to do some major alteration on the Jacket to slim it down. Caruso cut is quite generous.
I visit high end stores time to time. Its good fun. Plus good way to measure your size on different brands(for later online purchase!). My usual day for window shopping is Thursday evenings - after work. So I really dress up on Thursdays if I plan for a window shopping. If SA comes up to me my line – If I need help I will let you know. Funny though. The day I visit stores with intention to purchase(Sales/discount days) – I don’t care how I dress !!!
^^Nope much better . Much better finish and leather quality and RL shoes have full leather lining & insole.
I have a Garrison fit suit in 36R. The fit is not slim at all. I swim inside the jacket. Also the jacket is quite long - I am 5'9" and the jacket is way too long for me. Its sitting in my closet for last 12 months. I need to do some major alteration before I can wear it. Its funny how 2 posters above said slim fit. In fact its far from it.
For $200 it’s a good buy !
^^I have this grey made in china one. While its 100% wool. It feels really rough. It is warm. But since its thick it don’t really wrap the body well. I have worn mine 2/3 times and it sits on body like a box ! I guess I need to break in that sports coat !!!