or Connect

Posts by md2010

I never quite liked the RMW boots. I can buy RMW gift voucher through my work and get 20% off. And then visit RMW store when they have 10-15% off and that's a healthy discount. But like I said RMW is not my style and they do have some characteristics similar to work boots. Does anyone here hates those pull tabs ?? I see some guys in the office pants stuck in those .... tabs all day long .
I would'v been happy with seller's offer getting the money back + original shipping. Why not take the easy way ... why try to take the hard way ??And why you were buying Hermes belt at the first place ?!!!You have learnt a very important lesson my friend .... in a hard way .
Actually far from it (:Why not email carmina and ask them if they make shoes for Farage ?And update us once they confirm.
These are not Carmina. Only judging form the picture the leather upper looks tired for few month old pair of shoes. Funny enough many of carmina shoe models are even copied by few big name brands. There is a pair of shoes at mr porter sale section looks exactly same as one of my carmina pair.
They run narrow as. I am a us 8 EE to EEE. I have them in 8.5D. I have worn them for less than 30 minutes. They were killing my feet.
TBH I prefer the darker colour. But over time the darkness fades and gets lighter. My pair of penny and PTB got surprisingly light in about 10 wears. I use collonil gold premium leather polish every now and then to get that darkness back time to time.
If you have wide feet (EEE) don’t bother with Sanderson. They run narrow. I am a size 8E to a 8 EEE. And have the Sanderson in 8E. They feel like a 8 B.
I am a uk 7-7.5 (;
here- http://www.styleforum.net/t/268299/charles-tyrwhitt-shoe-quality
Save your money don’t bother with ct shoes. They are rubbish quality.