or Connect

Posts by md2010

Thanks. I have checked bonobos. They have similar colored pants. But the texture looks different. I have already spent quite a bit of cash trying few different similar colored chinos. But I do agree with you it’s a Spring/Summer color and maybe I will have better luck in next couple of months. But we are in the middle of summer in Sydney .And really want to rock that look (;.
Tell them you are a sf member. And demand a 10% off.
Hi All, Sorry to create a new thread.I have found the picture of the below pants. Really like the color and I have similar jacket to go with. I have Google searched for last few days. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything. So please help me find this pants or similar colored pants . Its silly but I feel like my wardrobe will be incomplete without these pants. By the look of it its linen fabric. Could even be better if you could find me one in w28.I have already ordered 2...
Gents, suits for $50. Forget about mj bale 2 for $1k. Get 2 for $100……. Details here…. http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/90191 Stock them up before they are all gone……. …
^^I think you could’ve done better with ½ size up .The V looks a bit too wide form the picture.
I was going to suggest adding elbow patch.
Oroton has 50% off. and you can pick bag like that for about $350. They are not the best but will do the job just fine. Saddle back leather briefcases are ugly. They will scratch like a mf and I don't think they are appropriate for business setting. Or wait and save some $$ and by a sab. I was on a mission for a briefcase and went all over the place like you are right now. I search for over 12 months and settled for a sab. Happy hunting.
^^Not.
I have them. The 8.5D is more like 8D. For this AE/RL shoes they are narrow as. Nice shoes regardless. Finishing is top notch.
RLBL shirts are not slim.PRL offers slim fit dress shirts really nice slim fittings. But only to EU market.PRL offering is good for regular business use.Other than that...Ck grey label offers the slimmest fit of all. I am w27 and they fit nicely(size 37). D&G offer similar fittings.PS by Paul smith. Most fashion brands or diffusion lines offers really slim fit shirts.Downside of all of them are they don’t holdup that good for regular wear. After 3-4 washes they look a bit...