or Connect

Posts by md2010

c&j can't be roomier than loake .I am a us 8eee and struggle with c&j sizing. uk 8 (medium or wide) in c&j is my safest option. Same with carmina I wear uk8. Loake i can fit into a uk7 - but prefer a uk 7.5.
Be careful buddy or you will end up in maximum security prison.You may be popular in prison lol...
BB and RL will be $129 ea? or 2 for $250 ?
You are right. Its hard to keep up with a large shoe rotation. Currently have over 35 pairs of dress shoes(all good year welted) and 20+ pairs of casual shoes. Most mornings I have to change shoes few times before I decide which pair I will wear that day!
Don’t worry about them too much. They are pair of shoes. The creasing may look odd in the picture(to some taking picture of your shoe is odd) but when on your feet no one will notice them.
+1.Rmw pull tabs are notorious ….. better go pant less ….
Lol. Post of the day !
Wesfarmers and Woolworths started a huge battle in Australia. Not to mention so far Casualties been small grocery and corner shops. Bunnings and Masters will probably wipe out all the small hardware stores soon enough. Big 4 banks are next on line ?? http://www.businessday.com.au/business/retail/coles-targets-banks-with-savings-accounts-20130906-2t9hs.html
I am 8 EEE in all AE shoes. I can size up in few lasts with different width . But 8 EEE is the safest option for me.
They will take really long time to break in.