or Connect

Posts by md2010

Thanks Alex. I will have look out for Bleecker cut. Problem is RL stores hardly have any 36R. They start from 38R.I think I will leave the length as is. Few months ago I had to pass on a RLBL Anthony suit in Navy pin stripe on sale for $800. The jacket was a little over 31 inches. I think low button stance and lower waist pockets makes them look longer that they are. Anthony jacket had drop 7.
Picked up PRL Navy 2 gold button Blazer in Bradford cut(made in italy). Paid only $499. From Sydney sale. Size 36R !!! I have one jacket from prl in Garrison cut. Bradford cut is much slimmer than the Garrison .I am 5'9.5" and the jacket length is 30.2 inches. For some reason it just looks a bit too long. My other jackets are about 29 -29.5 inches. Should I shorten it or leave it as is ? I will have to slim down the jacket as well. I am a stick 116lb.
All RL models are on custom lasts. Sanderson is on customer last which is very similar to 2. I have sanderson and also ae players(on last 2). Sanderson runs narrow as. I have sanderson in 8E width and they feel like 8B. Unwearable. My players are 8EEE and I feel I could've done better with E or EE on players.
^^Thanks !
I think it depends on your body weight. If you are a big guy , you will put a lot of weight and pressure while walking on your shoes. I am skinny guy it takes me over 20+ wear to break them in just a bit.Wearing my Marlow PTB today. 4th time. Damn they are killing my feet – feels like walking on iron!
anyone has any student code or any discount code for BB. I missed out on the recent sale.
Wrong ! Get the Bradley .
Wear the shoe and try a pressure test. Leave toes on the ground and start lifting your heel as the shoe will start bending it will put some pressure and create some crease around that area. And try to see if it puts any direct pressure on that area.
Hi is the tear on your big toe side or the little toe side ?If it is around the big toe end then it may face pressure from walking and such. Which can later create a bigger rip. But it depends all on your feet and where your shoes creases usually.If its on the little toe side then it shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks. Double leather sole is a pain is the @$$. In my current rotation they get maximum 1-2 wear a month. Double leather needs at least 20 wear before they get comfortable.I am looking for a pair of wingtip and lindrick. Waiting for 40% off sale !!!