or Connect

Posts by md2010

Here are pics of my 2 recent acquisitions -
Just ordered BB Fifth Ave in brown. Like the half topy sole.
mate sent you a pm.
2 different colored shell on that pair. I have few pairs of shell(6 pairs in total). One old pair of c&j Bradford now showing signs of two different shades. Don't have any AE branded cordovan shoes(yet). I think Alden makes the best cordon shoes. They are much shinier than any other and also since their waxy finish they don't have mismatchig problem.
yep. I have wide feet. and c&j lasts are stuffed. c&j 7.5E is a us8D. but they fit about 1/4 size too small for me. I went to us8.5 and that is 1/4 too large.
You are right. AdG is too popular. I like the smell. I have used this exclusively for over 10 years. I have few other in my rotation now. Only thing I don’t like about this is it can get quite acidic.
I have learned my lesson last year. I always go ½ size up on RL branded shoes. 8E on strand Slaton 8.5D fits like a glove !RL Saunders even worse. I have them in 8.5D and the toe box still too narrow.
^^+1. Ugly as hell.
^^I get this all the time. I have wide toe and narrow heel. Its like V shaped. All of my shoes creases around that area.It doesn’t bother me either.
LBM 1911 sizes are pretty spot on. I have purchased us34R(44IT) suit form yoox last month. It fits like a us34R. Fits me really well.