or Connect

Posts by md2010

^^This.
Sanderson are too narrow for me. I have them in us8D but they are a actual “B”. I also have strand in same size and strand is much roomier in the toe box.[/quote]Yep I spoken to nice girl Cindy – shoe honored the $130 deal for me !
I had to go ½ bigger on my pennies. Fits great. I am glad that I ordered ½ big.
Lol I hope you are not us8.5:)D ….
$80 is stiff.$45 is standard cost for shortening sleeves.But if he had to shorten the sleeves form the shoulder(working buttons on cuffs) then its alright.
^^Lol. Who pays retail these days ? If someone paid $1200 for those shoes I would really feel sorry. They regularly turn up on internet sites for ¼ of that prices. Like you are selling them for ¼ of the rrp.(Didn’t mean to offend you) On a another note my 2 pairs of RL Marlow’s arrived today. Will post pictures later o:slayer:n.
^^Bourbon Strands are a hit. BB fifth ave looks great as well. I have called ae outlet today and scored my self a pair of RL Slaton in tan. Unfortunately they were out of brown in 8.5D. Brown Slaton are a great looking pair. Bought 4 pairs of shoes in last 3 weeks.2 RL Marlow shell and c&j Sydney loafers. Tempted to order the strand and the BB Fifth ave. I like the topy - it saves me $45. How much is the Bourbon Strands ??
I have received my 2 pairs today. I had to go ½ size up due to US8 not available. It feels like ½ size big. A bit of heel slip. I think I can manage that ! Thanks Mate !
Rrp don’t mean a thing.