or Connect

Posts by md2010

I agree. They are ok on sale . But not worth full price. Sizing is all over the place. I found my lbm suit to be quite boxy. Says on the label drop 6 - but its like 4.5 in real life. Its possible they have few different cuts.
+1
hi mate did they have any lace ups on clearance?
1 pair shipping is usd $36 2 pairs $50 usd. last week there was flat rate shipping of $22 usd for order over $100 usd.
I bought them from match fashion. Also farfetch had some great pairs on sale.
Thanks. I wasn't too sure about buying these spectators . But they are quite dark and don't stand out . Picked up both pairs for just under $250/per pairs delivered on clearance.
holly $hit. Nice work !
Hi Gents, My first db by Ovadia & Sons New York. Took me while to find what I was looking for. The lapels are massive. The cut is quite slim fits every where .I just need to take in the waist. The fabric is lambswool. Half lined , Canvased real smoked pearl button. Easily this is the nicest fabric jacket that I have. A lots of hand works. Also 2 pairs of Carminas I acquired (x-post from carmina thread).
recent purchase-
In my limited experience they fit TTS. If they are marked it44 the waist is just 28 inch. Most other trousers are 1.5-2 inch larger them marked size . Probably that’s why most people would size up by 1 size.