or Connect

Posts by md2010

^^ my tracking still hasn't progressed. getting worried now );
Cant wait to get them . My tracking still don't show any progress. Has anyone's package progressed any further ?? mine shows - Electronic Shipping Info Received January 22, 2013
lol. Mate BBis old technology , camera quality is rubbish , slow as ,don't have cool apps ...etc. But its rigid . My gf always ask me if I have this or that feature I say no.But I can throw my phone on my car dash . I have dropped it over dozens of time ... just minor scratches.Anyway its hard to leave BB. Beocs you cant copy contacts on sim form BB . So I keep going back to BB. Sort of like BB blackmailing me.
A real man uses a Blackberry.
Same here.
True if you live in a third world country.
If they are made with leather they will stretch. I hate it when shoes are too tight on my pinky toe. If you want best result stretching then wear them everyday for 2 weeks they will stretch out after 2 weeks. Don’t worry when people here will tell you should not wear the same shoes for 2 days on a row. After 2 weeks you can put them on proper rotation.
It is normal practice. I hate it when the button is sewn straight through the lining. The cost is $40-$45 vs $75-$85($85 you will also get functional button hole- no point paying $10 less for fake button hole).I have to do major alteration on all my jackets(waist, chest and sleeves taken in as well as shorten sleeves). I pay $150 flat rate . If the jacket has functional button hole the tailor shorten them form the shoulder. At no extra cost. He hates it but that’s the...
I thought the Arab man and his wife owned the Coomb's store ?
Collonil Gold $15 at Brice's and $10 at Coomb's . If I bring 2 pairs of shoes at Coomb's they throw in free Collonil Gold plus yellow polishing cloth ! As I said I visit both stores. Coomb's is about 12 -15 minutes walk form Town Hall station. Where as Brice's is only 5 minutes walk. These day I have been lazy and going to Brice's more often.