or Connect

Posts by md2010

nice. most of them looks to be brand new.
lol. Shoes are to protect your feet from the elements. If you are that worried that your shoes then don't wear them and carry them on your jacket pocket . alternatively get rid of the shoes completely and wear these
Here are pics of my 2 recent acquisitions -
Just ordered BB Fifth Ave in brown. Like the half topy sole.
mate sent you a pm.
2 different colored shell on that pair. I have few pairs of shell(6 pairs in total). One old pair of c&j Bradford now showing signs of two different shades. Don't have any AE branded cordovan shoes(yet). I think Alden makes the best cordon shoes. They are much shinier than any other and also since their waxy finish they don't have mismatchig problem.
yep. I have wide feet. and c&j lasts are stuffed. c&j 7.5E is a us8D. but they fit about 1/4 size too small for me. I went to us8.5 and that is 1/4 too large.
You are right. AdG is too popular. I like the smell. I have used this exclusively for over 10 years. I have few other in my rotation now. Only thing I don’t like about this is it can get quite acidic.
I have learned my lesson last year. I always go ½ size up on RL branded shoes. 8E on strand Slaton 8.5D fits like a glove !RL Saunders even worse. I have them in 8.5D and the toe box still too narrow.
^^+1. Ugly as hell.