or Connect

Posts by md2010

Sorry to hear it mate.Happened to me twice -in 2 different rented places. Its terrible. Second time the front glass door was broken and door kicked in. I felt in-secured inside my house for over a month.
lol. AE has 12+ sales in a year. Last month I picked up 6 pairs of AEs. Total this year I got 10 pairs of ae(9 pairs factory second) . A pair of c&js , 3 pairs of RL marlows , 2 pairs of carminas and few others.I am tempted to get few more pairs of ae ......
usd
lol you have way too much time ..... they are just a pair of damn shoes....these are ae not eg not jl . shoes looks perfect for sub $300 shoes to me.
lol..... I don't think op ever does.
+1
c&j can't be roomier than loake .I am a us 8eee and struggle with c&j sizing. uk 8 (medium or wide) in c&j is my safest option. Same with carmina I wear uk8. Loake i can fit into a uk7 - but prefer a uk 7.5.
Be careful buddy or you will end up in maximum security prison.You may be popular in prison lol...
BB and RL will be $129 ea? or 2 for $250 ?
You are right. Its hard to keep up with a large shoe rotation. Currently have over 35 pairs of dress shoes(all good year welted) and 20+ pairs of casual shoes. Most mornings I have to change shoes few times before I decide which pair I will wear that day!