or Connect

Posts by md2010

I once bought a blazer from Aspetto from Gilt earlier this year. One word for it $hit. Poor fabric, cut ,construction and sizing all over the place.
Received 5 pairs. 2 pairs on Saturday and 3 pairs today. Sanford – Walnut PA – Grey Cloud Players – Navy suede RL Illford – Tan Khaki LaSalle - Chili Burnished I should permanently leave this thread…
This is exactly what I need right now ! (NOT)How much have you guys spent so far this year in shoe shopping ??Up to 1k1-3k3-5kOr 5k++ ?
Navy with grey is classic. I am not too worried about security guards ! I have 2 light tan/beige jackets. One lighter than the other. I personally find a bit hard to match them. I do wear those 2 jackets with grey pants. But really light coloured and light weight grey pants. Cream/beige is sort of day time and a bit casual in my opinion thus works better with a bit casual pants. Fabric wise linen and light weight oxford.
Stop Trolling. You went to 3 different threads and posted this $hit. Grow up.
its nothing. It will be on the inside anyway. It will not affect the the usability of the briefcase. Any hand made product will have some sort of imperfection. Just learn and live with it.
Navy for all 3.
Same here. AE finishing on firsts being so poor that the difference between ae firsts vs seconds is hardly noticeable. And ae seconds are some of the best vale- if not THE best value.
Saunder is narrow as. I wear 8 eee in all 5 lasted ae( a bit loose - better fit is 8 ee - but hard to get hold of ee) . I have saunder in 8.5 d. They were long as and narrow like a mfoo. I had to rip the sock lner and stretch them for months and they are barely wearable.8.5 D felt like 9 B. Now slaton is a bit more forgiving. I have them in 8.5D again had to rip sock liner and stretch them. Slaton feels a bit shorter than saunder or Sanderson and a bit tigher around the...
nice boots. Another dalton with wing creasing.