Posts by md2010

It can take a very long time , depending on total k's as well as body weight. My PTB is still too tight after year and half. I have worn them about. 10 times. Penny still too tight worn them about 20 times in last year and half. Good luck. Tight shoes are real pain on the toes!
Crazy prices . I hope some rugby fans out there to pay that sort of money. Good luck with your auction .
X post from loake . . maiden voyage - Pants HY wool 95% cashmere 5%.
Did you say Cannon ? How about in suede ??
^^ looking nice. Loake cannon seems to have crease in the toe cap area.
Sydney needs to organise a meet up soon.
TM Lewin and MJ bale both would do the job nicely. I recently bought a couple of MJ bale white shirts and fantastic value and quality . I wear them under suit and odd jackets.
Today Tagliatore jacket. Cashmere , wool & cotton flannel . MJ bale shirt , HY mid grey wool trousers. Close up
Went really out of control. I think after such rampage I feel a completeness in my wardrobe and I should be able to keep it tight for next 6 months. Last 4 weeks 4 pairs of shoes including 3 suedes. Received 2 new belts today . A double breasted blazer in slate blue flannel. Another pair of grey pants by Mabitex. Total shirts purchased 7. HY pants received 3 last week and 4 in mail. 2 pairs of Rayban aviators . RLBL cardi, 2 pairs of shorts , and a polo. I think I missed...
Get something in linen , silk and wool mix in herringbone tweed. I have a RL jacket summer tweed really nice . Went crazy with HY sale and bought 7 pairs of trousers . Today Classic VBC flannel 360 gm. Also went crazy with suede shoes bought 3 pairs in last 4 weeks.