or Connect

Posts by md2010

There are some great stores in Chicago. RL store is a must visit- absolutely beautiful. Brooks brothers , Bloomingdales, Nordstrom , Saks 5th Ave all carry good stuffs such as Canali. EZ, RLBL , Iisaia , Cornelini and such. Way too expensive. Incotex trousers for example $395 USD plus tax. SuSu was the only store I could afford a half canvassed suits. Service was superb. Had some good coffee there , spent nearly 2 hours trying on different cuts. Just the SA they insist you...
Hi gents, I went down to Chicago SuSu the other day and ended up buying 2 suits. Really great service. One is a linen light grey Havana and second one is also a Havana flannel check 3piece (Cox has the same suit). Plan to visit the SuSu NY sometimes this week. Spent a lot in last 2 weeks. A navy pinstriped PZ and a beige linen lbm1911 suits should be waiting for me in Sydney as well. Yesterday's kop was a SC in tan. You only live once right ? More pictures to follow.
Lovely jacket. I have a similar jacket by PRL.
I bought a pair of Eco chuckas 5 years ago. Great beater shoes. I paid just over$200 for the pair. Most comfortable shoes ever. Go to a Eco store and try on. They use this composite sole amazingly comfortable.
Thanks for the reply. How do they compare to MJB suits? Specially SuSu never have discounts?
Hi guys, what is your take on suit supply? I will be visiting U.S. Next month and want to buy few non Staple suits (patterned suits). SuSu seems to have hundreds of suits between $500-$600. Are they any good? Don't want to spend more than $600 per suits. Cox has few SuSu - how do you rate them?
Au store has Milano suits for $500USD. Or should I just pull the trigger now?
Hi gents,, I will be in the USA next month- LA, Chicago and NY . Interested in picking few suits from BB. Is Milano suits are available in outlets ? Or just 346 craps? Also on sale how much does Milano goes for? Thanks guys.