or Connect

Posts by md2010

Today.
Love it. I have few brown jacket and I think they are quite versatile. Fit of last 2 days(RL)
Today- PRL jacket HY 120s flannel pants PRL vest AE shoes Filson otter green Close up
How is this new PRL tailored line better ? Fabric quality a bit inferior than last year. The fit a bit slimmer. Made in Eastern Europe . Price 25% cheaper than last year. Not a big fan of the cut. Longer PRL jacket with low button stance was really elegant. You could always slim the jacket. And even though the suit was drop 6 , 36 jacket came with 29 inches trousers. I will surely miss them.
^^ it's a shame they killed off the PRL Bradford model that was made in Italy. It was such a beautiful cut with super low button stance. I have 2 suits and 3 jackets on this configurations. Absolutely beautiful. Apparently they are about to kill the RLBL line. Shame
Today- Scuderi 3r2 suit MJB shirt PRL cardigan Locke cannon suede dm
Suit PRL Bradford, MJB shirt, RL by AE shoes, Henry Carter tie and square , vest Class RC.
Today Ovadia & sons DB HY Classic flannel pants MJB shirt Carmina single monk Filson otter green
its just a shame if they discontinue the RLBL Anthony cut. It's so masculine and unique.
Ok here is mine...Rugby RL jacketRugby RL khakisLacoste washed Oxford button downRL drivers