or Connect

Posts by md2010

I bought glasses online at 80% off retail - without having to send it back! Best thing to do is reading the measurements . Much Easier to fit than shoes.
I am just skinny. No exercise , no diet. Always between 54 to 55 kg. quite hard to buy business wear. And need quite a bit of alterations.
^^ that was lucky. Seems to me he has time to pack order , write hand note, and fix problem if it is his fault ( like faulty product) . But he just don't bother with issues when customer at fault or general inquiries .
wait till you hit drop 11. I am 37 inch chest vs 26 inch waist. and 5'10". I just buy 36 R and my tailor does the wonder. Last time I had to trim a 32" pants down to 27" , plus taper all the way through and 2" cuff. Got mates rate of $100( $25 to tapper , $25 for 2" cuff , $25 for taken in at mid waist band and $45 for taking in from either side). Waist was taken in via split waist band and to balance also taken in form either sides. It is bloody expensive.
Gents bb has 50% off store wide. Worth picking up a suit ? They had few suits at rrp $1400 now at $700. Your thoughts .....
Thanks. Got it from yoox. In Sydney I won't probably use it much - other than those rainy windy winter mornings . But I feel it's a good investment . The fabric is beautiful and the construction is solid . The jacket is full length and about 40" from BOC . Paid 80% off retail as well .
Bought this Canali over coat. Fully canvassed 90 % wool 10% cashmere. It comes with a belt as well.
Thanks for the suggestions. The moth problem seems big on google. I have been too careless . I will buy the cedar set from amazon. Moth balls really stinks. When I was young my mom used them in draws and inside cloths. I can't stand the smell. Specially on trains some one sits next to you with strong naphthalene smell makes me feel really uncomfortable . On further investigation realised probably moth / larva started out with one of the scarves - obvious reason. And...
Just realised bloody moth holes on 2 of my wool scarves and one merino cardigan gone and another cashmere sweater tiny rip. In damage control mode. Placed all of my wool knits in to our spare freezer. Will probably have to leave them there for a week just to be sure. I am actually surprised. Never had moth problem before. Do you guys ever face moth issues? What do you do to make sure you don't? The merino jumper has over 5 whole was brand new and was in my closet for about...
My RMW . I thought sizing was a bit off. I am a TTS us 8 EEE . Carminas I wear uk 8 in rains and forest lasts. Loake uk 8. These RMW are 8.5 G ! Tried on a 7.5 G was a bit tight on my left pinkie . And got the 8.5G. The store was packed and I thought I bought 8G only today at work realised they were 8.5. But the fit is very comfortable.