or Connect

Posts by md2010

I believe you need to follow your passion, do what makes you happy. As long as you are not harming others. The key is to work hard and keep priorities in order. I think (common )people makes mistakes distinguishing between passion and materialism. They are two completely different prospective. On the Rolex- mrs didn't like the sub.So decided on new Explorer . It's now with longer minute hand and chroma lights on dial(including 3/6/9).
Cheers. Just found this bond picture with brown knit tie. I think can work with well in this setting. Furthermore I love your fits and great photo shoots.
Cox love the fit. Slight criticism- while the trousers and jacket looks "lived in" ; the shirt and tie are on the neat side. Maybe a linen shirt and knit tie? White linen square with coloured border? [[SPOILER]]
Varnavas C Classic Tailoring.Great guy - however I believe he may have problems on his eye sight. last few times(3 years ago ) myself and my friends used him always had uneven stitching. Couldn't even re fit buttons on jacket sleeves straight !
Talking about watches- Rolex. Growing up in Bangladesh our family struggled just like any other families we knew. I remember my father brought home a solid gold Rolex day date , which he was going to take to watch maker for a service next day . This belonged to his boss. I remember he said owning a beautiful watch such as this would be his dream. This was about 27 years ago. I never liked Rolexes - most people I knew had them were c**ters. In recent years I have learned...
Amen to that.
11) Donate funds directly to my account for future menswear/watches purchase Thanks for the suggestions gents. I do have a black bay red ; which I think will compliment a sub. But again I am probably also bias towards sub (as I have also considered depreciation into account). I may get rid of my superocean .
I have added my name on the waiting list for a no date sub over the weekend. Looked at the oyster perpetual 39 (list $7200)- which is quite nice and dealers are willing to do 5% discount . Is it worth getting or wait 6-12 months for the Sub(list $9850)? My birthday next month and mrs willing to buy me a Rolex 😎
SAB ? I have one flap over briefcase in London tan. Hardly ever carried May be up for sale.
Dhl from UK is great. Quickest I remember was about 48 hours from order to delevery. eBay global delevery is always slow , due to the 2 steps process.