or Connect

Posts by md2010

Best solution ... wear the hugo boss then on the weeding light a fire and as a respect burn the suit in front of the guests . And take some picture of it burning on your iphone and post back at this thread and on facebook. That may inspire all hugoboss suit owners to burn their suits as well. This world would be a better place without them.
I picked up few staffs from MUJI while in Bangkok . looks good for how much I paid -actual quality is $hit however. I bought some nice 100% wool scarves. First day wearing went to office took my jacket off and realized bloody wool peeled every where on my jacket and all over my jumper. Spent 20 minutes with sticky tape to clean up !
This
you can get a tailor to lower the collar - not worth the hassle. It could also be that the shoulder is a bit narrow and that's why collar gap. Have you tried sizing up? You can always take in waist while sizing up.
I actually have a email from them confirming this dated 19th February this year. I guess it's been 3 months.
Funny I actually ordered 257 in otter green from revolve clothing for $275 then as per their instruction emailed customer service for their 30% off first time buyers discount. They came back and declined and offered the 10% off current promo using tulip. I declined as a matter of principle . As they lied to me at the first place. I am sure you will enjoy the bag.
I would buy direct. Is it even a question ? Lol
Nice . Gilt was selling them for $149 plus 15% -30% off depending of what voucher you have. Didn't look good on their website at that time . Looks better when you wear it
Partly agree - leather briefcase with suit does look better in a formal way. But what canvas does is make a formal / business outfit look a bit less stiff . This bag will be my 4th work bag . I have 2 leather briefcases including a SAB. But 80% of the time I find myself carrying my canvas briefcase.
Did you buy ? Best price on the net on this beauty. Wasn't keen on getting second navy bag but price was just too sweet.