or Connect

Posts by md2010

Yours looks great. my pair is turning into natural/ cigar colour. Not sure why - even when they are packed away nicely. Look at the colour on this closeup pic.
Thanks guys. Spent over few hours tonight reshuffling my trousers- no moths or larvae there. Just as a safety precautions packed away my flannel trousers on sealed plastic bags. Such a shame this pair was packed away over 12 months and today was only worn second time. Reminds me of another pair was ripped on train on its first day 😁Lol, she is a lovely lady. Gave me tips on how to repeal moths. Apparently I just need to keep a pack of moth balls (pack unopened) to keep...
Today...
Hi gents, can you help me identify the cause of this fine hole on my trousers. My closet is moth free(I hope) . I haven't seen a moth or any larvae on my closet. Asked one of the older girl at work if this was moth hole - she replied negative. Apparently moth holes would have rough edge with fibre showing. She thinks I may hae hit something. I am just worred about pest inside my wardrobe. These are 2 picture of the trousers. Will turn my wardrobe upside down once I am home...
Rmw craftsman .... My most comfortable shoes ever.
I have the old 28 Italian pants that is a bit too loose . Ordered the new cut - will let you know how it fits once arrived. I theory these should my best fit.
Beautiful. Just don't have need for a case like this. Below is pic of my 3 years old briefcase.
I will be in Nepal on the 8th February. Should I pack whole heaps of winter jackets?
Today florsheim shell cordovan.
Fullerton in snuff seude.