or Connect

Posts by md2010

^^ it's a shame they killed off the PRL Bradford model that was made in Italy. It was such a beautiful cut with super low button stance. I have 2 suits and 3 jackets on this configurations. Absolutely beautiful. Apparently they are about to kill the RLBL line. Shame
Today- Scuderi 3r2 suit MJB shirt PRL cardigan Locke cannon suede dm
Suit PRL Bradford, MJB shirt, RL by AE shoes, Henry Carter tie and square , vest Class RC.
Today Ovadia & sons DB HY Classic flannel pants MJB shirt Carmina single monk Filson otter green
its just a shame if they discontinue the RLBL Anthony cut. It's so masculine and unique.
Ok here is mine...Rugby RL jacketRugby RL khakisLacoste washed Oxford button downRL drivers
am 5'9" ,120 lbs, 37 chest, 26 waist and have to take in few inches on a 36r RLBL suits. Noting fits better than a BL suit. Below on the left is a poor fit picture.
Back to basics
That's because the block isn't for you. It's a difficult fit - looks best on skinny guy.
Last few years RL had some big structural changes. They have bought back their resellers licence from most countries. Closed Rugby line. Introduced slimmer fits on their polo line. Even added extra small. Introduced few new suit/sc cuts and few different qualities. From fabric to manufacturing origin. Wasn't really happy with the new lower quality non Italian suits and SCs. I was afraid they will eventually shut the BL line. Put simply the buyers can fit into this line...