or Connect

Posts by md2010

Bought this Canali over coat. Fully canvassed 90 % wool 10% cashmere. It comes with a belt as well.
Thanks for the suggestions. The moth problem seems big on google. I have been too careless . I will buy the cedar set from amazon. Moth balls really stinks. When I was young my mom used them in draws and inside cloths. I can't stand the smell. Specially on trains some one sits next to you with strong naphthalene smell makes me feel really uncomfortable . On further investigation realised probably moth / larva started out with one of the scarves - obvious reason. And...
Just realised bloody moth holes on 2 of my wool scarves and one merino cardigan gone and another cashmere sweater tiny rip. In damage control mode. Placed all of my wool knits in to our spare freezer. Will probably have to leave them there for a week just to be sure. I am actually surprised. Never had moth problem before. Do you guys ever face moth issues? What do you do to make sure you don't? The merino jumper has over 5 whole was brand new and was in my closet for about...
My RMW . I thought sizing was a bit off. I am a TTS us 8 EEE . Carminas I wear uk 8 in rains and forest lasts. Loake uk 8. These RMW are 8.5 G ! Tried on a 7.5 G was a bit tight on my left pinkie . And got the 8.5G. The store was packed and I thought I bought 8G only today at work realised they were 8.5. But the fit is very comfortable.
Got a pair of yearling craftsman chestnut boots for $215 from dj Elizabeth st store this afternoon. Store was packed with suits buying multiple pairs of RMW . I don't really want to say this - but they feel more comfortable then any of my other shoes. Not a good sign !
Mate I am also a PA 8eee . Go uk 8F and you should be fine. But if there is a 8G available I would probably get it instead.
Nice ... Is that your mrs or your assistant ?? Lol
Where are these 30% off codes comming from. Do they work in all regions ? I never got one .
^^thanks Ray for the above post. I love my flap over SAB . It's in London tan just over 2 years old still looks brand new. I am really waiting for it to darken . How long does it really takes for them to get patina ? I apply the leather feed provided once in every 5/6 months or so.
Makes sense . I also noticed the fit difference on flannel and tropical wool pants.