or Connect

Posts by md2010

Today.
Gents , selling my Oris Aquis Date in almost brand new conditions. See signature for more details. Happy Sunday 😀 http://www.styleforum.net/t/531737/aquis-date-automatic-grey-dial-mens-watch
Hi gents, selling my Oris Aquis Date Automatic Grey Dial - almost brand new condition. Purchased in January this year and been on the wrist for less than 2 weeks. It was purchased brand new from authentic watches. Will come with box/ papers. No scratches or niks on the watch or clasp.Just pin bar screw has minor scratches due to strap change. See pictures.Will take AUD$1200 net. Please pm me if interested. Oris Aquis Date Automatic Grey Dial Men's Watch...
Love Tudor. This is essentially BB without the rotating bazel. I feel 36mm a bit small. [[SPOILER]]
My new watch Few others I have.
Not so much. I have realised there is another watch thread. I think a true watch lovers thread should include all watches. Cheap $20 to all the way up to 100ks.
Edit
^^ Agree with you there. I think sizing is a key point when deciding on a new watch & a watch is large/small depends on wearer’s wrist size. I look at the lug end to lug end and see if they fit with in the wrist. I have 6.25” wrist and largest I can wear is 42mm. Below is a 60mm Pam and imagine a 36mm datejust on Stallone’s wrist.
Thanks mate. Was able to get the discount you mentioned. Appreciate it 😀.