or Connect

Posts by md2010

Those looks comfy. What size are those black pair?
looks too clownish to me. Don't look natural - looks too try-hard (in my opinion).
Missed out on few things. Waited 4/5 hours and few items sold out. Funny yoox prices are as much as some one is willing to pay. If you don't buy it and some one else thinks it worths the price bam sold out!
^Trend Corneliani is fused construction is that right ? I am a 34-36r do you have anything in my sizing ?
I have 2 LBM 1911 suits. One is unstructured and unlined - Beautiful suit and fabric , other is fully lined and fused - with not so great fabric. 2 suits fits completely differently. I have high shoulder and slim waist. Thus no padding on shoulder works really well. Just keep in mind their sizing is all over the place. One of my suit is drop 8 other is 6 and both are in completely different cut and different fabric quality - they even had different tags and different...
I couldn't stop laughing ..... well done !
$700 can definitely buy better looking shoes. But I guess you have enjoyed the bespoke experience , regardless of end result. Enjoy them .
I prefer them not dressed at all! Back from my trip - was able to visit uniqlo in Bangkok . Great stuffs at top prices. Unfortunately sizing was way off small was good fit for me where selves where 1.5 inches too short and medium was way too big on body.Picked up 3 extra fine merino wool cardigans at $50 each , 2 sweat pants 4 pairs of socks, shorts and a washed cotton blazer on sale from 2990 TB down to 1990 TB.Blazer sleeves are short and will ask my tailor to do her...
lol. true....