or Connect

Posts by md2010

Few weeks ago. Navy PA
Today
Today lbm 1911 navy suit - completely unstructured and unlined . Fabric is great. This is from their tailored range. I have wide shoulder and no padding works best. Shirt ck mainline and carminas .
Picked up this jacket from alteration lady today. Ready for Autumn . Nice light jacket. Fabric nice to touch 80% wool and 20% cashmere . Completely unstructured and unlined with working sleeve buttons!
Lol. Gotta love yoox for all the hard to find Italian brands at 70% off MSRP
In my wardrobe - 20 jackets - all 4 seasons covered ! lol I always thought I had 18 jackets. Need few more ! British Navy cool wool SB Dark/medium blue tropical wool SB Navy extra fine virgin wool SB Navy corduroy SB Navy Super fine lambs wool DB Navy with golden yellow stripe wool/cotton blend Tan with Brown herringbone linen/wool blend SB Medium Brown herringbone tweed Grey herringbone tweed Dark grey herringbone - boiled wool SB Grey with blue hounds tooth Shetland...
True. I have actually 2 bloody summer suits one in light beige and seconds one a bit medium tan. Such a fool. Light beige is all cotton. But too nice of a cotton. I have not worn this suit even a single day. Tried only at home.I just use the pants as odd trouser to go with my navy jacket. Second one is wool. I have worn the jacket only as odd jacket - twice at max. And I am even brown.I see so many nice tan/beige suits on sale (reduced 90% by big names inc Caruso, even...
Once they sent me a us 44r jacket instead of IT44. My last order 2 weeks ago a sky blue shirt - i was sent a pink one ! They offered me 20%- which i accepted ! $8.5 usd refund ! Bloody hell my first ever pink shirt - I don't really know how / when I will wear .....I am too lazy to return.
If you shop smart look out for sale and online you will do heaps better. I paid half of that for most of my suits- including RL, Caruso , Canali. I would pay $1200 only for maybe brioni or mainline zegna.
Thanks Gerry. It's the angle of the pic.