Posts by md2010

Back to clothing- where to buy linen business shirts (slim fit and nice collars) ? Surprisingly MJB don't have linen shirts. Maximum budget $100.
PZ it46 isn't very popular- due to the fact that it will fit like a slim it50. I once picked up a 36r PZ blue suit, drop 8 . The shoulder on the jacket is 18.2". That's why they are always on deep discount. I paid just under $190 for mine.Regardless yoox is the best online store; for variety and discounts.
Thanks JM - my last failed business venture was about seven years ago & have been able to move to a better situation. I work hard and live a very humble life. And few years ago (before housing market went crazy)myself and mrs have been able to secure a house in Sydney's west and are enjoying humble life. I don't measure success in big bank balance(not anymore!) But rather see success as being able to be happy with what I have. To me this Rolex is a celebration of a...
By thirty he may already have a Rolex collection.
Buying one Rolex is definitely more difficult than buying a couple! I have taken the sub out of the equation for the time being. Deciding between Explorer and the Rhodium grey oyster perpetual 39mm. It's the same case and movements and bracelet , however dial , hands and clasp are different. The simplicity of the op 39mm is just beautiful , the domed crystal and bazel make it wear a bit larger than the explorer. Birth year- I have been unsuccessful in many businesses...
You mean the solid gold sub ?
Older merc with high ks is like asking for trouble. Parts/service $$ is outrageous. Plus the pain in @** factor .
brand new toyota corolla. One of my friend just purchased the 2016 model(23.5K SX)- its simply beautiful. Interior is really cool. reviewhttp://www.caradvice.com.au/359981/2016-toyota-corolla-zr-review/
I believe you need to follow your passion, do what makes you happy. As long as you are not harming others. The key is to work hard and keep priorities in order. I think (common )people makes mistakes distinguishing between passion and materialism. They are two completely different prospective. On the Rolex- mrs didn't like the sub.So decided on new Explorer . It's now with longer minute hand and chroma lights on dial(including 3/6/9).
Cheers. Just found this bond picture with brown knit tie. I think can work with well in this setting. Furthermore I love your fits and great photo shoots.