or Connect

Posts by md2010

Got them today. Super excited. A suit , a jacket , pairs of pants , cuff links , socks. Not on picture 2 white shirts from mjb. I am broke until next pay day 15th sep.
Lol
Recent purchase - for my upcoming wedding. http://www.henrycarter.com.au/product/silver-bambino-grenadine-7-fold/ http://www.henrycarter.com.au/product/white-irish-linen-pocket-square/
^ thanks. I may visit them tomorrow .
Nice jacket. What were the prices for Caruso suits at Harold's ? Looking to get a new suit. Was there anything under 1k worth mentioning?Went to Henry bucks last week. The suit selection 36r was terrible and way over priced. Richard James for $900 fully fused! The guy said they never carry much in my size and they can do mtm fused for $1900 and full canvassed at $3k .
There will always be trial and errors. You will need to be confident. Even if it's complete mess - your shoes are still not ruined. I have re dyed shoes myself . There are heaps of guide in here. If you are in Australia then try using the brand called Waproo . If you want a smooth finish - then use the spray can . If you want a bit of patina looking finish use cotton applicator . Using can easier- and no one will know you have done a home job. Dries quickly and the process...
Lol this is good. I will now have to find a bespoke tailor who can make this for me !!
^^ I thought a small would fit you nicely. Wearing over suit without creasing the suit jacket is impossible due to high armhole as well as narrow shoulder . And it's too ragged looking to go over a suit .My medium fits nicely over shoulder as my shoulder is quite wide but waist below this jacket looks quite big. I will get my tailor to take in on the sides. I was actually looking for a suit for a wedding. Want a charcoal Anthony RLBL . Any other recommendations ? Budget...
Picked this up yesterday along with a polo and a pair of slim white chino from RL store. Total damage $402 ! Win!! Also received my commander jacket last week. Ok jacket - nothing special .
Apparently these jackets are tight around the shoulder and chest and wide at the waist with super long sleeves .