or Connect

Posts by md2010

A comparison between new vs old Italian fit pants. My natural waist 26 inch , 55 kg and 5'9". Howard yount old Italian size 28 quite loose fit. But in a way look classic. May not be everyone's cup of tea. New size 28 is extreme - waist is 28 inch but seat and thigh and knee below are extremely slim. Not skinny- but a centimetre away from being skinny. I would recommend every one to size up by at least one size . I could easily size up to 30 and take in at the waist. For...
Duckiebrown navy she'll. And brown cordovan long wing.
And which one of you purchased the last Italian 28 light grey pants???
Happened to me many times.
Last Friday.
I will give that a try. Used collene and didn't help. Out of 4 pairs of c&j shells each had faded to some extent - however this pair faded the most. Has anyone polished c&j with brown wax?
Thanks for the tips. But why not pack in plastic?My flannel suits gets packed into dry cleaners thin plastic bags.
These are two and half years old. Stored away from sunlight into shoe rack with closed door as well as shoe bags. I have worn this pairs less than 10 times. I think dryness has to do something with this. Other than that I like the idea of cigar marlows.
Yours looks great. my pair is turning into natural/ cigar colour. Not sure why - even when they are packed away nicely. Look at the colour on this closeup pic.
Thanks guys. Spent over few hours tonight reshuffling my trousers- no moths or larvae there. Just as a safety precautions packed away my flannel trousers on sealed plastic bags. Such a shame this pair was packed away over 12 months and today was only worn second time. Reminds me of another pair was ripped on train on its first day 😁Lol, she is a lovely lady. Gave me tips on how to repeal moths. Apparently I just need to keep a pack of moth balls (pack unopened) to keep...