or Connect

Posts by md2010

First picture yesterday. PRL olive herringbone jacket , sweater MJB shirt HY 120s grey flannel pants AE shoes Filson 257 in otter green Second picture- today Rugby RL grey tweed herringbone jacket PRL white Oxford shirt BB BF merino wool vest charcole with red/grey tipped HY charcole pants RMW chestnut craftsman boots
Go to any tailor or alterations place and shows the picture . Sometimes a little commonsense go a long way (:
I have used my navy 256 every day for over a year and has not faded. It just lost a bit of the original sheens and can say it's a quality product.I actually like the the new fabric. Plus longer handle drop is definitely better. Some people here likes to panic .
I have a 256 navy and 257 otter green. Navy is thinner and smoother to touch but the fabric holds the colour better . Also the new Filson 256/257 handle is a bit longer than the old ones. Much easier to carry. Over all happy with new Filson.
Subscribed
TML fully fitted shirts are quite nice. Some of my friends used to wear them. General feedback they shrink quite a bit. Specially the sleeves. I have long arms and TML sleeves too short. My cheap shirts are MJB. 5 for $200 - can't go wrong.
I think spacing is fine. It's just seems to be because of the patterned fabric. If it was on sale and last pair I would probably keep it.
Thanks for the clarification. Wearing one of them today. Probably it's not as much noticeable.
That blue stitching must be busting - same busting around the pockets. I will have to take them back to the tailor. If they are actual stitching then will have to get my tailor replace them with matching threads. Real pain.
Bump