or Connect

Posts by md2010

Enjoy your new jacket. This jacket will look better with wear.
Only $250 AUD + shipping
Only $200 AUD + shipping
only $275 AUD + shipping
On a another note received my belstaff roadmaster today. First impression - the quality is there. Attention to details are great- even stitching throughout, no loose threads. Zipper and snap buttons are quality items and build to last. Lining is a durable but very soft to touch. Made in Romania. But under very strict quality control. Fit is as I expected. I ordered a it36 and can fit a suit jacket underneath easily. I am sure I can also fit a sweater under the suit. Mr...
Prior handing over to the store show them that its brand new and you expect them not to scratch. My experience AD they are bunch of idiots and both watches of Switzerland and bloody Gregory jewellers scratched the hell out some of my watches. I now change straps and bracelets and do much better job. Just be careful. It takes less than 5 minutes to do a chance carefully.
I wear 34 SS in Havana and Lazio. Haven't tried the Napoli. But shoulder measurements alone isn't the right fit indicator. You need to consider the chest as well to get a better picture.
Just pulled trigger on a belstaff roadmaster olive from mr porter. I had been looking for one on sale for over a year. No luck .As much as I hate paying full retail-This was the last one in size 36. its better be worth it !
Howard Yount is still the best option.
Mj bale is doing 25% sale prices on their website. Some decent items left. Picked up a navy blue cotton suit for $299.