or Connect

Posts by md2010

Anyone have a Kamakura Tokyo slim fit in size 37". Need measurements of shoulder and shoulder end to end of sleeve. The site suggests I go up to 38-85.
Hi Gents can anyone provide measurements of sleeve length from shoulder to sleeve end for Tokyo slim fit in 37 collar. My current best fitting shits are 64cm . The website is suggesting me to size to a 38-85. Which is way too big on collar and every where else.
@sliq thanks for this. My trousers are lying on one of the bedroom floor. Please let me know the cost of repairing your sweaters. In my case the trousers are eaten by bugs of some kind and will reassess if they can be fixed (quite large holes). But definitely handy information for Sydney members.
Beautiful piece. Was thinking of buying one.
How long did it work before stopping?
lol pulled up my summer wool tan pants this morning saw multiple holes - in to the bin. Shame only worn this pair twice in last 2 years, and the fabric was extremely light and delicate and appropriate for a hot 32deg day like today.
Picked up a sartoria partenopea linen suit for just over $250 au delivered in khaki colour. Will post pictures once arrived. Beautiful stitches all around including two lines of stitching around lapels.
Another 28deg day for garment dyed suits
Another 28deg day for garment dyed suits [[SPOILER]]
Lbm1911 in action