or Connect

Posts by md2010

When are you going to Nepal? I will be in Nepal for 2 weeks from the 2nd week of feb2015.
^most good suits in size 36 are gone. ):
Yep French cuff. So no vest just navy suit.
Thanks mate. So ivory and navy is the go.
Gents question. For groom which suit would you choose ? Charcoal vs navy ?? I purchased both for my wedding and love navy . Only thing with navy is that I wear a lot it every week at work . If it helps I purchased a DB non lapelled vest it's cotton with silk and it's ivory. And silver gaberdine tie and white pocket squire from HC. My future wife hates my vest thinks the contrast with charcoal sucks. She thinks the vest looks like Chinese waiters uniform...
Thanks Fred / cox. 2.5k is bit much to pay for rtw suit. But if the question is can you get similar quality at this price range?I am a big fan of rtw- probably be is last few years I have been building my wardrobe, and quality mtm /bespoke cost quite a bit. I agree with cox/ Fred - at half or 1/3 of retail price hard to beat brands like Canali , Caruso , zegna and such. Unfortunately the tf suit at yoox sold out in my size last night. It was at yoox for less than half a...
True . But isn't tf cut sort of unique ? And apparently extremely hard to replicate ?You are right about body shapes and suit cut. I don't know if you still remember from nomad Sydney meet up. I am 37" chest and 27" waist skinny. Apparently tf is all about big chest and slim waist. And 2.5k would you get same quality fabric and construction from mtm or bespoke?Don't think it's 007 creed. Maybe it's just the sale price .
Cox - you have a tf suit- worth the money ? Every now and then seeing them for sale just under 2.5k. Never been a brand whore. Lately I am feeling the itch to get one. Every time I am not jumping at that sale making me more desperate over time. Please talk me out of it.
It shouldn't if done correctly . I have done this to one of my suit jacket without any issue.
Picked up these from the post this morning. Thanks Jason .