or Connect

Posts by md2010

Over the weekend PRL Bradford grey flannel.
Agree with both of you on the price point. You pay a bit more for quality- which pays off itself as it lasts longer. HY is on sale and it's worth checking them out. My last order from him arrived in time last month- so looks like he is still working on his business.You are right that he will never respond to your emails. Pay with PayPal for free return shipping and raise disputes if any issues with him.
looks good on the photo. My experience with Uniqlo merino wool and cashmere has been rather disappointing. Good luck with your purchase. Why not Howard Yount or susu?
Today Pal Zelri in Cerutti itravel . Jacket could do a bit more waist suppression. [[SPOILER]]
Today Pal Zelri in Cerutti itravel. [[SPOILER]]
Few department stores do sell good stuffs such as Loake, churches, filson etc.Depends where you go. Central embassy shopping centre has all big names including Tom ford and such.
Nothing special about rlbl cashmere. They are super thin and soft. First day it left whole heaps of residue on my white shirt. They are extremely slim. I mean it. You only buy rlbl because of the fit not because of quality. I'm super skinny and a small cashmere v neck fits like a glove- unlike any other brands. Good luck if you can pull off rlbl.
Great fit. I think jacket could've been 1/2 inches longer. Or maybe you are wearing the trousers a bit low .
Today another 36 degrees.. Stile Latino, Isaia Napoli [[SPOILER]]
Today another 36 degrees.. Stile Latino, Isaia Napoli [[SPOILER]]