or Connect

Posts by md2010

Subscribed
TML fully fitted shirts are quite nice. Some of my friends used to wear them. General feedback they shrink quite a bit. Specially the sleeves. I have long arms and TML sleeves too short. My cheap shirts are MJB. 5 for $200 - can't go wrong.
I think spacing is fine. It's just seems to be because of the patterned fabric. If it was on sale and last pair I would probably keep it.
Thanks for the clarification. Wearing one of them today. Probably it's not as much noticeable.
That blue stitching must be busting - same busting around the pockets. I will have to take them back to the tailor. If they are actual stitching then will have to get my tailor replace them with matching threads. Real pain.
Bump
Hi guys , bought this PZ suit in 36r. its 3 button unvented. I wear slim 36r. The shoulder on this is about 17.83 inches. Where as most of my best fitted jackets are 17.4 inches( Lightly padded). I feel the shoulder is a bit wide. But no divots or bulging. Looking at the poor pictures can you tell if it's too terrible.
^^ what a beautiful case. Makes me want to buy one.
Jacket sleeves are too long. But pants are ok imo. And shoulders may not be too large. Most forum members look at the shoulder divots and jump to conclusions. Look up suits worn by Cary Grant - wide shoulder but no divots.
Hi gents, how do you undo the busting on new Italian pants. Can't seem to undo busting around the belt loops. Or should I ask my seamstress to do it?