or Connect

Posts by CodPiece

Rambo, not sure what your milk problem might be, but I had massive digestive problems for years. All kinds of tests to try and diagnose the disorder. With an elimination diet I discovered intolerance for soy and milk. Doctors said it must be lactose intolerance, but the lactase pills didn't work regardless of how many I took. I tried all kinds of milk substitutes and low-lactose foods; goat milk, keffir, whatever, nothing worked. I started to suspect casein...
8 degrees F in the garage today. Steel bar is painfully cold.
Deets on the bag?
This is one type of Czech tool:This is another:
I'll give it a go. Order of formality:CBD: Conservative Business DressMC: Men's ClothingSW&D: Street Wear and DenimWAYWRN: What are you wearing right nowWAYWT: What are you wearing todayOCBD: Oxford cloth button down
Try Starting Strength. You'll get stronger faster.http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/The_Starting_Strength_Novice/Beginner_Programshttp://startingstrength.com/resources/forum/forum.phpRead the book, it's excellent.
Hi gang I'm thinking of moving from SS to 5/3/1 and could use a bit of advice. Me: 45, 205lbs Gains (3 sets of 5): August --> Dec Squat 65 -- 245 Press 45 -- 135 Bench 45 -- 165 Deadlift 90 -- 345 So, I'm starting to stall out, having a lot of trouble recovering, still have a good bit of body fat on me and I'm looking to trim down and add more conditioning back into the mix. Wendler's 531 looks like the most interesting program that I've seen and I'm thinking of...
Prague. Budapest doesn't hold a candle to Prague.
Mid-calf.Good thought on the cut. Barbour is beautifully cut. The Mac is baggy, I was thinking I might have the waist suppressed. I wouldn't do this if I wore a jacket, but that's not really in the cards.
All parents have flaws, they are human and having offspring can bring on pressures that exacerbate their issues. I often think I'm the worst dad in the world and always seek to improve. Sometimes you can't build a relationship. Some parents have such deeply ingrained disorders that they simply won't go away. Google "Borderline Personality Disorder symptoms" for an example. A child really can't overcome this. Take notes, make lists, look for patterns. Try to figure out...