or Connect

Posts by CodPiece

The original Turkish steez:
Ditto. Perfect for this humidity.
Tattoo your own varicose veins. That's badass.
Have you looked at some of the distributed computing fields that are growing? Big Data and all that? Everyone is starting to clamor for Apache Hadoop and ancillary software, and it takes some pretty good sysadmins to get that stuff to work in spite of the hype surrounding it. Big Data might be the way for you to go. It makes for a logical story on your resume as well. Gov't IT (they don't have big datasets, do they?) /mainfraimes > Distributed...
Thanks B1os, I"ll keep my eye out for these!
Well, I've pretty much settled in to Eau de Lalique and Terre d'Hermes these days. The Lalique just makes me so happy. I'll be traveling just south of Venice this summer. Any suggestions for native Italian scents to seek out?
Well, I've pretty much run through my repertoire in these few posts. My default this summer will be Poraso after shave (after shaving, of course) and Eau Lalique. These make a surprisingly good combination, and I just can't get enough of the Lalique. I find myself sniffing my chest throughout the day. Mmmm. I smell gooood. Next purchases: probably TF Violet Blonde. Meantime, I live vicariously through your heady scents.
Today: Creed MI. My wife wore the un jardin en mediterranee again this morning. She smells wonderful, I mean...and it always provokes a really strong reaction. I'm just like, ahem, I ... well, ahem WHEW!
SOTD: T'erre d'Hermés Yesterday too. Something in this minimalist scent makes it ever-changing and never ceases to amaze.
Sorry for not properly linking the image, Kid Nickels. SF was inaccessible later and I wasn't able to correct my post.