or Connect

Posts by CodPiece

^Me? I didn't write that.
I'm a 30" inseam and Jay suggested 32" for a bit of stack or cuff. I took his advice and I'm glad I did, they look great.
The Japan Blues are great. Don't panic. I would suggest that you open up a dialog with Jay either by PM here or by email. He's very patient and will work with you to get what you need.
GREAT thread, thanks!
If you live in a state where the ecommerce business has an office, they are required to charge you sales tax on the transaction.
^19 Kidding. 40 and up appears to be old by the standards of those damned kids on my lawn.
Here's a good spreadsheet that helps out a lot:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49423353/Greyskull%20LP.xlsx
Maybe it's me, but the 1965 Dartmouth Insurance Ninja seems ripe with possibilities.
After I topped out on SS, I tried a few systems and wasn't really happy. I'm currently running Greyskull LP, which is a tweaked SS that does more upper body work and limits squats to 2x weekly. It's close enough to SS to feel familiar but leaves some gas in the tank for sports/running/rowing/swimming.
I just got back from donating a large portion of my wardrobe to a local long-term shelter for families in transition. Lots of suits, jackets, winter jackets that no longer fit as I've slimmed down quite a bit and/or no longer fit my style. Everything that remains are pieces that I love. I decided to lay out what I do have: outerwear (7), shoes (8), suit (1), jackets (4), 3 pair of really nice pants and a single pair of Japanese denim. I fill in with decent-enough quality...