or Connect

Posts by CodPiece

I have to agree with RedLantern about facing serious introspection in a foreign country. Personally, travelling alone is the best way to go. I met my wife and best friends this way, spent 6 years in a wonderful host country, and have had a far richer life than I ever would have imagined. The freedoms and trials of solo travelling are addictive.
I can see it in your smile.
Has this video been posted before? That is one outstanding guy, right there.
Middle-aged, non-skinny manlet checking into his fave thread.
I did an ergatta this weekend as part of a fundraiser, it was my third time on an erg. I rowed a men's masters 2k and a 500m father's race. I got my ass kicked in the masters, my average pace was 2:09.2. I came in 2nd for the 500m with a pace of 1:49.6, this race was 15 minutes after the 2k. My daughter's coach said these were pretty respectable numbers for an untrained rower (age 46). I thought it was terrific fun and am seriously thinking of taking rowing lessons this...
^Nice scarf. I have the same colors in the Codex cardigan, and the cobalt blue is gorgeous.
Looking for a second pair of jeans for when the battle stripes are not welcome. Japan Blue tapered or Denime STF?
An extremely important insight for anyone with curious kids (moi). Thanks!
(to Thomas) Have you really? I've wanted to learn straightedge but the learning curve seems daunting. Did you go from DE to straight? Where do the benefits come in? Thanks!
No worries! I stack. Anyone have any info on the Denime New 66s? I know there's a thread on them, but not much info to be had.