or Connect

Posts by CodPiece

I'll take a stab at it, if that's OK. I don't post often here, but I have learned a lot and put it into practice with some success. I'm 50, work in a pretty hip design/software office in the Northeast, and am surrounded by younger colleagues. I don't do bright colors, fun socks, pocket square or any of that. I did try it in the beginning, but it wasn't me and my wife really didn't like it at all. I've found that I much of my current wardrobe is gray, white, navy and...
Try Roger & Gallet - Jean Marie Farina Extra Vieille, I think it's the one you describe. Very nice scent. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120866.html
Thanks futuresailors, I'll give it a go. What is IF?Appreciate your help.
I'll be staying in Union Square SFO for a few days this week. Any good shopping suggestions? I have no particular needs at the moment, really. Maybe some lightweight denim. A hat shop would be great. Any interesting Japanese labels that have stores in town? My style is mid-range, over-40, semi-cool dad-with-no-further-aspirations-than-to-make-sure-he-doesn't-embarrass-the-kids style. Thanks.
Nice writeup, thanks!
Reading the comments on that link, there are some really tall people on that forum.
I have the Ristos. They are extremely well made (by hand), very stable with a wood heel, and sold by a super nice guy.
I was in the area, so I decided to stop by Risto Sports to pick up a pair of their Oly shoes. Wow, are they beautiful and they added a ton of stability to my squats. I really had no idea what I was missing. I might post a thread on these with detailed pics on the construction. I met Coach Ivan Rojas, who is a super nice guy, extremely knowledgeable and just a humble dude. His gym is hosting the final qualifier for the American Open on Sunday and I've convinced my wife...
Knize Ten for me as well.