or Connect

Posts by Kyo2k

TOJ Fishtail M in all black for sale. Message me looking to sell it quick
Got a TOJ fishtail sz M for sale. Don't wanna let it go but I need cash right now. Worn for a season but still in good condition. Comes with the fur as well. It's the same jacket as: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=4287 Price: SOLD Looking to sell it really quick so if you take it soon, I can lower the price a bit. Located in Toronto, Canada
Got a pair of lightly worn Kris Van Assche sneakers for sale in sz 43. They don't suit my style anymore and looking to get rid of them really quick. They have the zippers in the back and they fit a 10.5-11 Price: $270 + shipping and 4% Located in Toronto, Canada
Got a pair of brand new petite standards in raw black in a sz 31. Looking to let it go for 120 plus shipping from Canada. Will update this soon with pictures. I'm also looking to trade for a brand new size 29 in indigo or 29/30 in black in the same cut (black is preferred). PM if you have any questions. The measurements can be found here: http://www.contextcl...tem.php?id=3131
Decided that these are a little too big for me. Anybody know if I can possibly email APC for an exchange or something?
Got a pair of brand new black raw ps sz 31. Looking to trade for a brand new black (would consider indigo) ps sz 29/30
Got a pair of black raw PS in a sz 31. I like the fit right now but theres room in the waist and I'm a 30/31 in the waist. Anybody have any experience with going TTS in the black PS? I can't return these since I got these on sale. I may end up wanting to trade these for a 29/30 if anybody is willing to trade
Hi SF, I'm trying to look for a good place where I can take alter my APCs since they're a little baggy. Would normally take them to Studio Kim in Toronto but I'm leaving for Waterloo on Sunday. Just wondering if anybody knows of any places.
^^I bring all of my denim and shirts to studio kim. Always comes out exactly the way I wanted it to be
Anybody selling a sz 48 black moto with no collar?