or Connect

Posts by yokobibou

Hello, I'm selling the 'Raskan' trousers from the frozen waves from the AW 12 collection : From rugs to riches. Still in great shape, only dry cleaned. I'm not wearing these anymore so i'm willing for a quick sale to get some cash. Elasticad waist and colorblock detail. See pictures below. PM for any further informations. Item is located in France and price does not include shipping nor paypal. PM for shipping quotes.
Hello, Selling this SS sweater, i'm not wearing this one anymore so i just want to earn a little bit of cash from it. worn 5 times at most, almost like new. Sorry for bad pictures I can provide any informations or pictures if wanted. paypal included, not the shipping, International buyers please PM me for shipping quotes. Thanks a lot
Hello, I'm right now sellin these pair of trousers from Stephan Schneider "Rugs to riches" 2012 FW collection. These are the "border" trousers, but not the wool one you can on the 20th version of the lookbook but a more summer-like version since it's made of wool-linen blend. The pants are still in really good shape, i've worn it on few occasions but now i'm willing to sell them because i don't wear as much as they deserve. I dry washed them only 2 times. retail was...
Hello, Selling Dior Homme FW 07-08 "Navigate" mohair Sweater Size L Full mohair Can be seen on the runway pictures Shipping in France included Will ship anywhere but please note that european and international shipping are expensiver, i have to check the rates Item located in France
Hello, Selling this Iro shirt made in coton chambray, color is grey Size is 3 which corresponds to a big M or small L. As equivalent, it could be size L in Sandro. Never worn, it's still brand new and flawless, just a bit wrinkled because of the storage It has mother of pearl buttons and 2 of them at the wrist, hidden button placket and a small "raw finish" collar as you can see on the bad pictures. I'm selling it because it doesn't fit my wardrobe Ask for more...
In desperate need of money, I'm selling this awesome Stephan Schneider scarf From the Frozen Waves collection, it is made of mohair, wool and nylon (50/20/30%) and it is incredibly soft. It is really warm and you can go easily through winter with it. Barely worn, it is still in perfect condition and flawless. I bought it for 160€ on Black Celebration Store and it also still has the smell from the shop. Color is black, brown and white with a white colorblock at both...
Blazer Acne “Alex” Black, 2 Buttons, fully lined, nice fit Brand new withouth tags 100% wool, size 50 but fits more like a 48 Never worn, too small for me Ask for more photos/informations
Hey, Selling/trading this very rare Stephan Schneider blue coat in size V (will fit M-L), item is located in France. 86% wool, 14% nylon. Padded sleeves and 100% navy/dark grey check wool lining Bought it on the Other shop online store for 750 € (I still have the tag) Coat doesn't look as shitty as on the photos, had only my phone to catch it. I'll try to get it better in picture with a better lightning. http://www.other-sho...at-reverse.html You can also see it on...
Selling this Schneider lookbook from this season : Rugs to riches Including both men/women pictures Linen cover and plastic pages, item is located in France make OFFERS
Selling this Schneider lookbook from this season : Rugs to riches Including both men/women pictures Linen cover and plastic pages, item is located in France make OFFERS