or Connect

Posts by yokobibou

Acne Brian Patch Black size M but fits oversized, best for any person of 1m78 and more Black color Embroidered alpha sigma letters on the front Retail was 150€ Still in really good shape, barely worn
Kris Van Assche derbies from FW 13-14 collection Almost new, worn max 3 times. They are unfortunately too small for me Size is tagged as 42, but i'd say best for 41,5-42. Ask for any more pics/photos/informations Item located in France Shoes are exactly the same than these one, but with velcro added : http://www.coolmenshoes.com/20130702/kris-van-assche-mens-lace-up-shoe.html
Hi, Selling these pair of Acne ace jeans Slim fit (not made for big thighs) Barely worn, these are definitely too small for me Jeans has been treated to look like leather, it is kind of waxed but not so shiny sorry for the bad quality pics, can provide you more photos or measurements if asked Look is more accurate on the last pic, though it isn't one of mine Retailed at approx. 250€, let them go for 100€ international shipping is about 20€
Hey, Selling this awesome Schneider Quilter Shirt "From Rugs to riches" Collection (FW 2012-2013) Sive V, equiv. to a M-L depending on how you want it to fit it. Cut is kind of boxy and short like every Schneider's pieces. Worn but still in great condition, no tears. Measurements laid flat : Length : 67,5 cms P2P : 54 cms Outer sleeves : 61 cms S2S : 47 cms Retailed at 330 € from aurevoiretmerci, asking 140€ without shipping (for international shipping add...
Hello, I'm selling the 'Raskan' trousers from the frozen waves from the AW 12 collection : From rugs to riches. Still in great shape, only dry cleaned. I'm not wearing these anymore so i'm willing for a quick sale to get some cash. Elasticad waist and colorblock detail. See pictures below. PM for any further informations. Item is located in France and price does not include shipping nor paypal. PM for shipping quotes.
Hello, Selling this SS sweater, i'm not wearing this one anymore so i just want to earn a little bit of cash from it. worn 5 times at most, almost like new. Sorry for bad pictures I can provide any informations or pictures if wanted. paypal included, not the shipping, International buyers please PM me for shipping quotes. Thanks a lot
Hello, I'm right now sellin these pair of trousers from Stephan Schneider "Rugs to riches" 2012 FW collection. These are the "border" trousers, but not the wool one you can on the 20th version of the lookbook but a more summer-like version since it's made of wool-linen blend. The pants are still in really good shape, i've worn it on few occasions but now i'm willing to sell them because i don't wear as much as they deserve. I dry washed them only 2 times. retail was...
Hello, Selling Dior Homme FW 07-08 "Navigate" mohair Sweater Size L Full mohair Can be seen on the runway pictures Shipping in France included Will ship anywhere but please note that european and international shipping are expensiver, i have to check the rates Item located in France
Hello, Selling this Iro shirt made in coton chambray, color is grey Size is 3 which corresponds to a big M or small L. As equivalent, it could be size L in Sandro. Never worn, it's still brand new and flawless, just a bit wrinkled because of the storage It has mother of pearl buttons and 2 of them at the wrist, hidden button placket and a small "raw finish" collar as you can see on the bad pictures. I'm selling it because it doesn't fit my wardrobe Ask for more...
In desperate need of money, I'm selling this awesome Stephan Schneider scarf From the Frozen Waves collection, it is made of mohair, wool and nylon (50/20/30%) and it is incredibly soft. It is really warm and you can go easily through winter with it. Barely worn, it is still in perfect condition and flawless. I bought it for 160€ on Black Celebration Store and it also still has the smell from the shop. Color is black, brown and white with a white colorblock at both...