or Connect

Posts by bhavana01123

I'm offering a limited edition Dunhill Giant Table Lighter - the "Charleston" is 70th Anniversary Reproduction of the original. It also has a built in watch. Based on an Alfred Dunhill clock lighter from 1929, Dunhill has made 200 of these faithful reproductions, constructed of solid brass with a distinctive diamond-cut engine-turned design and is then plated in 10 microns of silver. As with the original, this lighter uses petrol as its fuel. It is a magnificent...
I bought this Smoking Jacket while living in London at Turnbull & Asser on Jermyn St., St. James, London. Never worn – I’ve tried it on many, many times, but have never actually worn it. I paid north of $1,700 $ to £ plus VAT. I had them make this for me while I was having several dress shirts and a sport coat made for me. All of the measurements are in the photos, but I would call this a regular size 42 or a slim 44. I have plenty more photos if you want or need...
Isaia of Napoli - Light Ivory with varying shades of charcoal grey pin stripes. Elegantly silhouetted single button closure with peak lapels, Single, center vent. Slim Cut. This is a Great Gatsby Blazer, if ever there was one! 73% Silk / 15% Linen / 12% Wool New and unworn, with Sleeve Tag. $3,250 at full retail after converting € to $ at time of purchase. Please pardon my enthusiasm for this Sport Coat, it is equaled only by my frustration that it doesn't fit...
SusanBennisWarrenEdwards $4,000 to get them in 1997 when new - Go Figure?!? - yea dot.com ;-) You're going to get them for over 85% off - lucky you! Warren Edwards Men's Derbys in an incredibly fine-grade brown suede, size 10.5 D. With a sculpted toe box, hand lasted and grooved heel, these are cult-ish, ridiculously high quality and like Berluti's or Barrett's or Bonora's...absolutely beautiful. I have plenty more photos if you want or need them. Please feel free to...
$505 when new! Paul Smith 'Sundance' Model, Bordo Dip Dye Wash Suede UK 9 (US 10, Euro 43) , 7-Eye Lace-up Brogued Boots in Hand Dip-Dyed Burgundy Suede with Contrasting Tan Stitching. Please see the exterior measurement of the shoes in the photos. The inner liner measures 11 7/8” in length. Also, please pay particular attention to the soles of the shoes, they've rarely been worn and infrequently at that. I have several pairs of Paul Smith; Bardo's, Darjeeling's and...
Boglioli - Ivory, Summer weight, 100% Cotton, Italian Made, Single Breasted, Two Button, Dual Vented, Herringbone Weave, Slim Fit, Slit front pocket with a third ticket pocket. Size 52 (US 42 Slim) This is Ivory and not eggshell or white or chalk. Pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 & 8 best depict the color. I've priced it to reflect the fact I will not be charged an eBay commission. Please see all of the photos and I have many more photos if you need them so please just ask. ...
Maison Martin Margiela - 22 $990 on MMM's eboutique. Maison Martin Margiela Men's Derby Lace Up shoes, in rich brown leather with deconstructed decorative distressed stitching, naturally - Made in Italy You Will be Hard Pressed to Find Another Pair - ANYWHERE! They’re Beautiful - Size 43 from the Maison Martin Margiela '22' line. These are one of the coolest pairs of shoes I have ever owned. Perfect MMM. These are deconstructed; as in, the cap toe and heel cup have...
Hello, Did these sell? Thank you.