or Connect

Posts by byuntae

I call in, adjust, and control all means of indirect fire support, to include: artillery, mortars, close combat aviation, and close air support for the US Army. In short, I make stuff go boom.
Does anyone know if there's a difference in quality between Schott and Sterlingwear peacoats? Oh and if anyone's bought a Schott peacoat, can you give some advice on sizing for a slim fit? I'm 5'6" 135 lbs 36.5" chest
Can you reupload the pics of the track jacket and H&M shirt?
Measurement on the Eddie Bauer Gingham?
My first WAYWT From yesterday, buying a christmas tree. Can't really see the clothes but stealing pics from my gf's camera is the best I can do for now.
Very generous of you.. Now only if I could get down to the city, damn wrasslin' is taking up all my time If you still have these in a week or two, I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands
Yeah it's more of a family thing. Info about him?.. he's a 27 yr old cop, so the watch would be strictly worn when he's going out. As for his style, uhh think korean kid that grew up in queens aka a tee and jeans, maybe a blazer if he's going out.
My sister is getting married in a few months and we have to buy the groom a present, most likely a watch. My sister was looking at the watch shown here and was wondering if it was worth the price and if anyone has some suggestions on another watch to get him.
Good luck trying to get into Woodbury the day after Thanksgiving..
..you won't get a correct answer until you actually lose the weight.