or Connect

Posts by Black Cherry

Quote: Originally Posted by chrisjr I think the hoodie is oversized, droopish, and kinda black. That's just me though. Frames look good to me, Panster. Nothing ever change..
This is the most black I've worn since high school. Jaxon corduroy hat Fred Perry polo Red Wing belt Levi's 511s Florsheim wingtips New (old) shoes!
This is the most black I've worn since high school. Jaxon corduroy hat Fred Perry polo Red Wing belt Levi's 511s Florsheim wingtips New (old) shoes!
^ Hey there, sexy pants. It's been a lot of trial and error for me as well. And still is. Here's a handy before and after comparison: Before is my first WAYW pic from August 07 and rather cringeworthy, after is from earlier this month. I've come a long way, but I've got a long way still to go!
Sweat pants will be the new jeans in another couple decades. After that if the world isn't a lifeless ball of dirt yet, I'm sure the masses will be robed in some sort of literal robe-like one-piece garment. The Snuggy is ahead of its time. The progression towards don't-give-a-damn casual clothing will probably result in something like a toga, but with none of the grace or identity.
Not a fan of that style of shoe, but otherwise A+ Americana. Robbie will make a great angry old man shouting at kids to get off his lawn someday. He just has the face for it. And already dresses appropriately.
^ Florsheim or Johnston and Murphy? I just bought my second pair of beat-up florsheim shell cordovan long wings on ebay. I'm not sure I can ever go back to regular leather wingtips.
Jump The Gun buttondown Ben Sherman harrington LVC 1947s Florsheim wingtips SSDD
Jump The Gun buttondown Ben Sherman harrington LVC 1947s Florsheim wingtips
Quote: Originally Posted by freelance robotics Hey Black Cherry, what model Jaxon is that? I've been looking for a stingy brim hat. Also, I don't think I ever asked--whereabouts in MI are you? You should come down to the SE area sometime. Jaxon Eightball stingy brim. I've got two in different colors, good "beater" warm weather hat that I don't mind sweating in. I'm orbiting the black hole of Flint. Haven't been in the Detroit area for a...