or Connect

Posts by Black Cherry

Jaxon hat Ben Sherman Harrington Crate jeans Docs
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow The look of total smug satisfaction just sets the whole thing off. That's the face one makes when they know they're putting their dick in the mashed potatoes.
Jaxon hat Fred Perry V-neck AA tee Jcrew chinos Docs
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie Excellent. Love the color of the levi's. I'm listening to the Jam right now and almost had a modgasm.
Byproduct. I'm a janitor and it involves a lot of kneeling. I don't mind it I guess but if I had the choice I'd rather not have holey knees!
Ande Whall Streaky Grifters, in November I'll have owned them for two years, lost count of actual wear and washes APC New Cures, owned for a year and two months, lost count of wear and washes also
Does the un-tuck look retarded?
Zing. I've posted an almost identical image about eighty times now, but here's another one, goddamnit. Happy Memorial Day. To departed friends..
Quote: Originally Posted by PinkPantser I HATE this picture. This is the third time i've seen it and I can't find a single redeeming thing about it. First time I've seen it, and I hate it too. Loathsome.
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Look at those lusty eyes..