or Connect

Posts by Mandrake9072

Alright I've never used colognes/perfumes before this age (17). I've always showered two or three times a day and just relied on the occasional usage of deodorant (thankfully never Axe spray) But I've decided to start using. I went into Macy's and JCPenny's to look at a few. I tried a few Acqua di Gio (obviously...) but it's too common and I wasn't too pleased with it. However I've tried a few others ranging from Hugo Boss (sorry for the ambiguous nature of the post,...
Quote: Originally Posted by dusty Make sure to get enough sleep. Get out in the sun every once in a while. Food does not matter. As far as medicine goes, do this: -Wash your face gently with Cetaphil's basic cleanser at night -Use a lot of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide after your face dries, no stronger -If necessary, moisturize with Cetaphil's cream -NO OTHER PRODUCTS Try this for at least a month, maybe two. If it doesn't seem to be working you can up...
I've actually stopped using any of the mentioned products (especially that Clean and Clear product, which I think maybe the source of problem...) and noticed some improvment. As of now it's just been soap and warm water when I wake up, when I shower, and before I sleep... I think I'll stray away from products for a while and see how it works out. Thanks for the replies so far anyone. Also, if I were to resort to using some products, what should I use? Something...
Quote: Originally Posted by crwecko http://i14.tinypic.com/66o9fza.jpg Oh my god, you have such a resemblance to Jonny Greenwood from Radiohead! It's mainly the lips...
So I've been having this problem for a while now, previously it used to be a few red spots and the occasional one with slight amount of pus in it... I used to pop them in the shower using warm water and soap... I decided that I'd use products like Clearasil, but I didn't really notice much improvement after two/three weeks of usage. So I got these Oxy clean pads with 2% salicylic acid, and the "white heads" (i wonder if it's the correct term?) has solved, and no new...