or Connect

Posts by NHSkier

Pm sent
Check out these for Halloween! Burnt orange, narrow-wale cords from Ermenegildo Zegna. Some monitors may make these look pinky orange, but I can assure you they are not pinky in real life. Softest cotton cords I've ever touched. The only problem is they're a little too full cut for me and pleated. 36x32 with 9.25 in. leg opening. Bought new and never worn. Yours for $50 $40 The second item is a 36 x 32 pair of slate gray (bluish gray) Bonobos plain-front, wool dress pants...
Clearing off the tie rack of ties I've worn little or not at all. From left to right they are: NWOT Atmosphere tie - Heavy charcoal wool, no tag, no keeper. 58 in. long with 4.25 in. blade. &15 $10 Versa (Made in Italy) blue multistripe - silk, 58 in. long with 3.5 in. blade. $15 $10 Pal Zileri - Dark charcoal wool knit tie. No pulls. Worn twice under a sweater. Blade was too wide for my liking at 4 in. 60 in long. $40 $30 $25 E. Zegna - Black, blue, yellow...
Dark grown birdseye sportcoat from Canali made with very soft wool. The birdseye has flecks of muted gold, olive, and a reddish orange. Great piece for the fall. This one runs more like a 44L. See measurements below: Sleeves: 26.25 in. Waist width: 22.75 in Back length: 32.25 in Shoulders: 20 in Chest (Pit to pit): 23 in. $60 $40 shipped CONUS. More questions, just let me know.
Just took a flyer on these and decided I didn't like how they looked on my face. (They'd look best on someone with a square jaw.) The glasses are tremendously comfortable and very well made, not too mention an incredible deal. I wore them inside for the 60 seconds it took to try them on. Bought them from Gilt on final sale and can't return so my loss is your gain! See pictures for more. Comes with all original packaging.
Great looking denim blue birdseye sportscoat from Canali. Bought used but never worn. Features 3-button front and has Canali's typically structured shoulders. Easy to dress up or down. Some slight wear around cuffs as shown in pictures, but if you plan to shorten the sleeves, it won't even be visible.True color is most accurately depicted in the zoomed out cuff picture. 100% wool with Bemberg lining. Measurements: Shoulders: 18 Chest: 22.25 Sleeves: 24.5 (maxed...
I would stick with a lighter brown shoe (think bourbon) with a navy suit. I like the second option best.
You might try Ledbury's slim shirts. I find them slightly slimmer through the body than Charles Tyrwhitt's extra slim fit and considerably slimmer than Brooks Brothers' extra slim fit.
I concur on both points.
Long story short, we bought the last one of these in Thomas Lighting's stock. It arrived with a damaged shade and the item has been discontinued so we're stuck with a chandelier we love with a dented shade. If one is available in the Sonoran Silk and oil-rubbed bronze finish, I'd be willing to buy the whole piece or just the shade. Willing to drive to pick up within 4 hours of Boston or have it shipped. Please PM me here if you have one. The light can also be seen here...