or Connect

Posts by fra

Dear Members, has anybody of you had any recent contact with David Edward? I am waiting for a feedback on a waistcoat I ordered (and paid an advance on...) and cannot receive any answer nor via email nor via tel. (the number shown on the web site apparently is not connected....). Any inforamtion would be appreciated. Fra
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyCrockett The Finsbury has a gorgeous medallion and is certainly better quality than the Grenson Albert. The 341 last on the Finsbury is the perfect combination of sleekness without being noticeable fashion forward. Quality is certainly on par and comparing the two is like comparing oranges and apples, the Albert being much more country use or look oriented.
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Well that is at least a bit of good news. Thank whnay. Fra
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Fra - I'm guessing that your partnership with Rubinacci will end? If so, very sad news - I saw them in the London branch recently and thought they were wonderful. Hi whnay, we are closing the shop but will not completely go out of business. Rubinacci just anticipated he wishes to order some shoes from us and therefore hopefully our relationship will continue. Kindest regards. Fra
Quote: Originally Posted by clausc Sad news, sorry to hear that Fra! Is it possible to order online or by email, what are the prices and what's left? Thanks. (I'm glad now I did not bid on those double monks, they looked a bit odd??) I forgot the most important part....it is everithing 50% off. FRA
Quote: Originally Posted by clausc Sad news, sorry to hear that Fra! Is it possible to order online or by email, what are the prices and what's left? Thanks. (I'm glad now I did not bid on those double monks, they looked a bit odd??) They were not terrible but did not meet our expectations. If you kindly send a request to info@sw1.it we will send you a list of the stock in the Grandi Maestri Italiani line. If you like the...
Dear all, thank you very much for the kind words of many of you. We indeed faced a dramatic decrease of sales starting in September last year, we had to cut costs and at the end we went a bit in a negative loop and with one only person in the shop part time. This is why we had reduced opening hours. Notwithstanding the above we always tried to reply to emails. Cavate Noir, when did you try to contact us? As to the double monks, just to defend our reputation ;-)...
Thanks fo the suggestion Pabloj. We will definitely think about it although I believe we could use it only for specific items....Kindest regards. Fra Quote: Originally Posted by pabloj Why don't you put up an eBay shop like Tricker's did? With a limited investment you'd gain access to a much wider audience.
Fox81, I am so sorry about that. Our salesperson (due to recession we have only one employee at the moment) was ill and we could not organise a replacement. I am glad you found Gallo. Kindest regards. Fra Quote: Originally Posted by fox81 SW1 was closed on Sat (and from what i could gather on the sign, on Friday as well). Gallo is found on both via Manzoni and via Durini, as well as a fairly big concession in la Rinalscente or whatever it's...
Quote: Originally Posted by fox81 Fra, is the Gallo shop just around the corner still open? I might stop in to yours if im in the area. Not sure, I should check (I do not go everyday in the shop).....I'll get back to you on this asap. Fra