or Connect

Posts by ddonicht

Good job on them.
I got one a few years ago from http://www.customhide.com/ and just love it. I believe mine was a Ranger Laptop bag and it still looks almost as good as new. Cost is just over $300. Good luck on your search.
For me I would go with the AE pair. I think construction and quality will be similar so if you are in a situation where the style is similar, I personally try to buy American. As has been pointed out both shoes you highlighted are built in Italy so the construction costs are going to go there. However, most of the support structure for AE is still in the US (marketing, sales, etc). So you are still supporting American jobs even if not as much as if the shoes were made...
I think part of it is the fit of the shirts. They seem to have more fabric than necessary which makes him appear even heavier.
Lee,It isn't about someone being the king of everything but more about you being rude when there is no cause for it. Maybe RP didn't phrase it exactly how you'd like but he seemed to legitimately asking people's opinions. I don't care if you have 7 posts ore 7000, there is no need to be a jerk to him or someone who calls you out for your boorish behavior.
I've actually since gotten rid of all my crew neck white tshirts and only have v neck ones now. As I said, this was a couple of years ago. And the top heavy look is actually just me. lol I am short and stocky with fairly broad shoulders. I'm 5'7" and around 200 lbs in that picture. I agree that the sleeves could be shorted a little but I actually don't care for having much shirt sleeve show. So, compared to most of you I tend to wear mine a little longer. Also, keep...
Shop vac?
This is me on a cruise a couple of years ago. I like the combination of the jacket with the jeans.
There are many contributing factors to how people dress...location, ethnicity,age, economics, etc. Most people don't want to stick out very much so they tend to wear what their peers are wearing or something close to it. The exceptions generally being those few that really want to stick out and they often take it too far. But many of them don't take the time to understand what they are wearing, why they are wearing it, and how it should fit. So often they will wear a...
Yes, you're supposed to cut the lable off the sleeve. They are generally only held on my 2 or 4 stitches. And as has been mentioned, regardless of the amount paid for a suit, if it is off the rack the exterior pockets are normally basted shut. In theory that is to keep them from sagging if the suit is hanging there for extended periods of time. As with the sleeve label, careful work with a seem ripper or knife will take care of it. Some people decide not to open the...