or Connect

Posts by VRaivio

Thank you, everybody. I really like where Vass is going: more lasts and models, new website along with neater welt stitching + a narrower sole waist make the company more interesting.
I've stopped counting how many pairs have gone through my hands, but after so many, there's still room for alternative colour shades. Gotta get those highs somehow.Here's made to order Vass schüs with F-last, burgundy suede, their newer double monk model, double-to-single tapered oak bark soles, brass buckles, undyed welt top and white stitching. The shade is very difficult to capture with my poor-ass camera, but I'd describe it as a dark red with plenty of brown in it....
I've stopped counting how many pairs have gone through my hands, but after so many, there's still room for alternative colour shades. Gotta get those highs somehow.Here's made to order Vass schüs with F-last, burgundy suede, their newer double monk model, double-to-single tapered oak bark soles, brass buckles, undyed welt top and white stitching. The shade is very difficult to capture with my poor-ass camera, but I'd describe it as a dark red with plenty of brown in it....
Wonderful tailoring samples from Kenjiro Suzuki! http://www.kssm-paris.com/fr/collection/index.html
ˆNot if you're a gross foot and sweat and shoe fetishist...
ˆˆYet another SJC post -- reported for admins.
Well, now, this is interesting: shoe trees are no longer part of a pair of G&Gs on their webstore. This will make the total within EU borders over 1000 pounds for the RTW shoes and trees.
This is busy pattern, so I'll say wear it with solid trousers only, otherwise the whole will become eye-catching or very busy.The cloth seems to have blue, tan, brown and green colours, so trous in these colours will suit them very well. Grey as well as grey goes with most everything.
Please note: that Sarek hide from Tärnsjö is really an upholstery leather -- it was never designed, tanned or finished for use in footwear. I cannot say how it will age, but likely not as nicely as shoe leathers.
ˆ...and The Salva responded in the review's comment section -- if anyone is interested.