or Connect

Posts by VRaivio

^They pop up on eBay occasionally, and usually the price is less than a thousand euros. Just save a search on the site and order the updates by email.
Guys, just add this SartodiNapoli to your ignore list. He has nothing to add to any discussion, just negative sentences and spiteful hate with a touch of rancor here or there.
Stefan88, with your order you're helping likely the most talented cordwainer of this day keep up his passion and the Gentle Craft. You are the man -- heja, Stefan!
When I first saw these, I smiled and mentally nodded to myself and the customer: bespoke three-eyelet wholecuts with the Finnish coat of arms on the soles. Made by the Berluti-trained Hungarian bespoke shoe savant David Balazic for the Finnish ambassador to Hungary, and discovered from the peerless Shoegazing.se-site.
Welcome to Styleforum, Ivan! You may not have known this, but good old Frederick still has fans all over the world. He was, after all, one of the most talented tailors of his age.
"Hello dear! It's-a me -- Gianniii!"
Crat, have you used shuu trees on this pair? Those ripples run deep.
"Quote: Originally Posted by VRaivio I don't see much loden up here in the north of Europe, but the cloth is definitely among the highest-quality sportswear fabrics without man made top layers. Shame about the trous but that coat of SC's looks mighty fine. I don't have an opinion about SC's trousers, but judging the length of someone's trousers over the internet seems more #mensweary than passively accusing someone of being #mensweary for having short trousers. The...
I don't see much loden up here in the north of Europe, but the cloth is definitely among the highest-quality sportswear fabrics without man made top layers. Shame about the trous but that coat of SC's looks mighty fine.
Tweedy, you must have quite the collection of tweedy photos. Which fabric mills are your favourite so far, and who keeps up the most consistent quality?