or Connect

Posts by VRaivio

I have for you two Johnston's sweaters made for the inimitable Berg&Berg webstore. Colours are navy blue and mottled orange. Both are size XL, slim fit, made from thicker and warmer wool. Material is 100% Woolmark-certified pure new wool. NB: one sweater has a wrong tag that states material as cashmere, but both are really lambswool. Threads spun, sweaters knitted, and finished in Scotland. Raglan sleeves, turnback cuffs, Aran knit pattern on chest only. By design it...
Here's something you don't see every day: peak lapels on a single-breasted fly-fronted Chesterfield. Size marking 40, made and hand-finished in America, material is 100% Woolmark-certified pure new wool with a birdseye pattern. In excellent condition throughout: no need for dry-cleaning. Smaller shoulder pads, a chest pockets, black velvet peak lapels, one vent, unfinished sleeves, canvas structure. Measurements: shoulder seam to seam 48 cm, waist 104 cm, pit to pit...
Like new bespoke pants from Mimmo. If you don't know him yet, perhaps you should: http://domenicospano.com Waist size 31 inches, shorter length, unfinished legs, slim fit. Material is 100% strong cotton gabardine in tan colour. Two pleats, hand-sewn all over, strong waistband, unfinished legs. In excellent condition throughout. Measurements: waist 80½ cm, waist to cuff 103 cm, crotch to cuff 77 cm, girth on thigh 60 cm. Price is 56 dollars, I ship worldwide at...
This here's a nice casual short jacket for those windy, rainy days when it's not yet cold enough for wool. New without tags. Be sure to check out my other classifieds -- I've several good things on offer at the moment! Size marking S but cut is so loose it'll be better on a size M guy. Material 100% Storm System cotton woven by Loro Piana, rain and windproof. Short collars that can be lifted up (undercollar button missing), elastic waist, welt hacking pockets,...
Something rare for your consideration: cowboy boots from White's. As you likely know, White's is a true handmade shoemaker, and this pair is a made to order model from their lineup. Here's the original version on their site: http://www.whitesboots.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30289 A similar pair from White's is around 800 dollars new. This one has a longer shaft and a rubber half sole. Handmade in America from French calfskin, size marking 9.5B, a...
Today I've a rare beast on offer: one cashmere sweater from Corgi, more known for socks and throws. I ship worldwide at buyer's expense but will take care of VAT for deals outside EU. New without tags, unworn. Size marking S, material 100% coarser and more durable cashmere wool, knitted in Wales, deeper V-neck, regular fit. Measurements: shoulder seam to seam 40 cm, pit to pit 57 cm, shoulder seam to cuff 68 cm, neck to hem 68 cm. Price: 90 dollars. More photos:...
Today I've several Smedleys to sell. I ship worldwide at buyer's expense but will take care of VAT for deals outside EU. Baby blue V-neck, size M Used less than 10 times and found too large, condition as new. Size M, slim, plain midweight wool, deep V-neck, made in England, Raglan sleeves. Exact measurements: shoulder seam to seam on back 41 cm, shouldert seam to cuff 69 cm (Raglan), pit to pit 57 cm, neck to hem 74 cm. MOAR photost:...
Sales alert: Edward's of Manchester has some swell prices on remaining G&G shoes, most are try-on pairs from the shop, limited sizes. http://www.edwardsofmanchester.co.uk/brands/mens/gaziano-and-girling
Well, now, that's not an everyday thing, popping in at the court. What did you do to get summoned, Cleav?
Watchman, there's only one solution to gaping AE's: not giving them any of your funds until the maker gets a grip to their quality control. They seem to be all about quantity and volume these days, both maxims not really leading to quality shoes. We really should have better footwear instead of more, more, ever more pairs.