or Connect

Posts by VRaivio

This is not a message.
I have this new Shibumi green repp stripe tie, but I don't really wear stripes so I'd like sell it to whom it may concern. It's this model: http://www.shibumi-berlin.com/Ties/Repp-Stripe-Silk-Tie-Dark-Green-Handrolled::1591.html?MODsid=759ebdc6eac2e8b0e77fa06267713521 Width is 9 cm, all handmade in Italy from 100% silk repp. I ship worldwide at buyer's expense. Any questions? Just ask. Price: 80 dollars.
WeakMonday, that is great! We need more colour on SF and the streets! Is the cloth colour papal purple, berry or something else?
Cross-pollinating from the Vass thriid:I can haz an F-last navy blue suede penny loafer with single leather sole, black edge dressing, rubber toe guards, natural welt top, white stitching. Not formal like black suede pairs nor boring like most brown pairs, navy lives, at least for me, in a niche of its own making. The shoemakers at Vass seem to have greatly improved the evenness and accuracy of their welt stitching. I't not stellar yet like those of the Japanese, but looks...
I can haz an F-last navy blue suede penny loafer with single leather sole, black edge dressing, rubber toe guards, natural welt top, white stitching. Not formal like black suede pairs nor boring like most brown pairs, navy lives, at least for me, in a niche of its own making. The shoemakers at Vass seem to have greatly improved the evenness and accuracy of their welt stitching. I't not stellar yet like those of the Japanese, but looks better already. [[SPOILER]]
ˆˆOh, those are very nice, cute and rounded and petite.
Alrighty, thank you for these answers. I took a gamble with the sizing still, but I can always get rid of the pair on SF's marketplace and similar places.
I've read that Loake's lasts run big and I've a boot model in my crosshair to boot, so I could use a little help. What's the sizing on Loake's last 024 like?
...a link to that thread would be nice. There's not too much info on the other shoemakers of Budapest on SF.
ˆˆThose are some sharp, great lapels right there. A fine choice for a very big day.