or Connect

Posts by VRaivio

By the by, is there a topic on finishes on Styleforum already? I'd like to know more about the methods used to finish a piece of leather during or after tanning.
Gus, summer heats excluded, I always wear shirts as base layers, below knitwear or jackets. This was their original use and still best serves them. After all, shirt fabrics never drape like cloths so they must sit close to the body to look clean, but this doesn't well serve men with guts, poor posture or askew shoulders. With movement the hem will rise up from the trous and pile up, and the shirting will crease sooner or later. For these reasons, the shirt works best under...
RogerP: all denim, most corduroy, most moleskin.
Well, likely Liverano has been seen in the right medias, people have liked what they've seen or read, and demand has risen. L&L cannot handle dozens of new clients in a heartbeat, so they've raised their prices to limit new members in the L&L Club. If men are willing to pay these kinds of sums, then the price is right -- but likely the price-quality deal is not great anymore. There are thousands of tailors in Italy and many of them are not known online or internationally....
This is not a message.
I have this new Shibumi green repp stripe tie, but I don't really wear stripes so I'd like sell it to whom it may concern. It's this model: http://www.shibumi-berlin.com/Ties/Repp-Stripe-Silk-Tie-Dark-Green-Handrolled::1591.html?MODsid=759ebdc6eac2e8b0e77fa06267713521 Width is 9 cm, all handmade in Italy from 100% silk repp. I ship worldwide at buyer's expense. Any questions? Just ask. Price: 80 dollars.
WeakMonday, that is great! We need more colour on SF and the streets! Is the cloth colour papal purple, berry or something else?
Cross-pollinating from the Vass thriid:I can haz an F-last navy blue suede penny loafer with single leather sole, black edge dressing, rubber toe guards, natural welt top, white stitching. Not formal like black suede pairs nor boring like most brown pairs, navy lives, at least for me, in a niche of its own making. The shoemakers at Vass seem to have greatly improved the evenness and accuracy of their welt stitching. I't not stellar yet like those of the Japanese, but looks...
I can haz an F-last navy blue suede penny loafer with single leather sole, black edge dressing, rubber toe guards, natural welt top, white stitching. Not formal like black suede pairs nor boring like most brown pairs, navy lives, at least for me, in a niche of its own making. The shoemakers at Vass seem to have greatly improved the evenness and accuracy of their welt stitching. I't not stellar yet like those of the Japanese, but looks better already. [[SPOILER]]
ˆˆOh, those are very nice, cute and rounded and petite.