or Connect

Posts by VRaivio

jcman311, give them a small coat of Venetian cream and you'll see why it's the best one for shell cordovan. Cotton flannel is likely more gentle than brushes for buffing the hide, and won't scratch the dye off. Wear them in health!
I'm selling a MTO Meermin pair in box, these are galosh oxfords in brown calf and suede. [img]http://IMG_4535 by qelsemi, on Flickr Randy last, leather lining, leather sole, strong Dainite heel, Blake/Rapid construction. Welt dye has somewhat spread, so these are branded seconds (do have a look at the photos). The last is extended, with a pointy round toe. These have been tried on but not worn. Buyer pays shipping to anywhere in the world. My price is 160 euros or the...
A beige raincoat from the inventor of raincoats, Mackintosh. Size marking S, best fits a size 46EU chap with shorter arms and slim build. Made in Scotland. In excellent condition: no smell, spots, nick or cuts. Colour is greenish beige, logo buttons, hacking pockets, shorter hem, unstructured shoulders, poppable Bal collar, red tartan wool lining, fly front, one vent. Upper material 100% twill cotton, lining 100% wool. Buyer pays shipping to anywhere in the...
I'm selling a nice cashmere jacket made by Chester Barrie back when they had that Savile Row quality. Size marking 36, best fits a shorter and slimmer chap. All handmade in England. In excellent condition: no tears, smell, spots, fraying or such. Only fuzz -- see photos. Notch lapels, flap pockets, just two buttons on cuff, double vented, slim cut, strong shoulders, vintage. Material 100% cashmere, soft and smooth. Exact measurements: shoulder seam to seam on top 42...
With sorrow I'm passing on this great find as one sleeve is shorter than the other. Oxxford makes very good clothes and here's why: http://www.keikari.com/english/the-features-of-oxxford-clothes/ Size marking 38, best fits a longer chap though one sleeve is shorter -- have a look at the measurements below. Horn buttons with working buttonholes -- when changed, the jacket becomes a blue blazer. All hand made in Chicago. Like new: no tears, fraying, smell, spots or...
For sale: a nice jacket from the famed Italian tailoring powerhouse Brioni. Size marking 48EU, best fits a slim and shouldered chap. IMG_4938 by qelsemi, on Flickr Material is 100% soft and thin super 160s wool, model name Chigi. All hand made in Italy for a German store. Double-vented, strong shoulder structure, three buttons on cuffs, flap pockets, hand-sewn lining and buttonholes. Condition is like new: no tears, smell, spots, fraying or other wear. Buyer pays...
Bengal, you lucky shoe nerd! The last looks extended. Did you request it or is it the house style? How are the leathers?
That bison hide is the gnarliest I've seen, just right for a nice pair of roaming boots, chukkas would show off the texture best. If it moves and has a hide, Antonio can likely turn it into shuus. By the by, where did A.M. apprentice back in the days? I've sent him two interview requests but have never heard back.
jujujoo11, a cobbler shop with a good sewing machine or a shoemaker should be able to restitch the torn threads. If the soles have plenty of life remaining, there's no need to have the whole unit exchanged.
Oh, please, jump suits are, like, totally sooo last season. I mean, like, that Winston Church-something dude wore them, like, totally for many seasons back in London or Goad knows where. I'm totally waiting for chastity belts to hit the runways and groins come next fashion week and stuff.