or Connect

Posts by Pembers

I still don't think this is a suitable place to mention it. I can see why you would disagree, but I also don't think this is a suitable arena to debate that fraught subject. Let's both drop it.
Wow. OK, let's just leave it at that.
I don't know what is behind this post but I cannot think of anything which would stop it from being very ill-judged.
People pay outrageous prices for used Berluti. Very silly, especially given the abundance of (Italian) shoes along the same lines that are cheaper, more stylish and better-made.
Awesome John G Hardy duffel coat. I'd buy in a flash if it was in my size. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COUNTRY-GENTLEMANS-TWEED-COAT-JOHN-G-HARDY-MENS-ALL-WOOL-TOGGLE-FASTENING-COAT-/221219362921?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item3381b39869
Varies. I've had two pairs of NOS Church's for Brooks. One pair similar to today's run-of-the-mill Church's Custom Grade (i.e. fine, on a par with C&J benchgrade IMO); the other pair, just absolutely fantastic.And yes, they will be pre-Prada. Not really a watershed, quality-wise.
Looks great, well done. The collar looks a bit loose in the second to last and last photos.
God that is a fantastic suit.
Not about clothes, but this is my favourite Wodehouse quote: “Into the face of the young man who sat on the terrace of the Hotel Magnifique at Cannes there had crept a look of furtive shame, the shifty hangdog look which announces that an Englishman is about to speak French.”
Thank you. Much appreciated.