or Connect

Posts by silverwarebandit

Someone recently found a Kato AAA Selvedge chambray (not me) and has to post it here
Nm
Any of you guys ever find thrift hauls you stashed away from yourself? Found this Michael drake for Paul Stuart along with some coats in a box I forgot about. The rest .... Was incredibly forgettable.
I've bought from Kind a couple times, no proxy needed (at least to the US).
Some more recent finds (sorry for dupes, I forget what I've posted):Armani wiminz quilted thing [[SPOILER]] Trad FU suit [[SPOILER]] Harvested buttons but 3/2, dual vented, natural shoulders, etc [[SPOILER]] Incotex Brown Cords [[SPOILER]] Hickey Freeman Woven vest / sweater waistcoat / sleeveless cardigan / what the hell do you call this? [[SPOILER]] RRL White Printed Workshirt - I think this [[SPOILER]] Better shots of JS Homestead #1 [[SPOILER]] #2 [[SPOILER]] Barbour...
Beams has a few different levels of quality, some of it is more sought after than others. Beams+ is instakop, I'm not so sure about the others. http://www.beams.co.jp/labels/category/mens
@Nataku nice pickup with the GB x UM! Also, please don't tell me how much the MIDA stuff is. Some e-thrifts of my own. I ordered all this crap before I started my tuition payment plan which was pretty stupid. Haversack shawl collar quilted vest: R by 45rpm full zip sweater Daiki era woolrich upland shirt JS homestead JS homestead
I've been pretty busy trying to wrap my head around programming linear algebra and studying for exam 2/FM but I've gotten a couple finds this week including this pop
Re: barbour jackets I've only found two, one I gave to my dad for his bday, another I told @eazyewhere to find, and well not a jacket but I found this today.
Ok everyone we're moving to Florida.