or Connect

Posts by HansPhonetic

Selling a new Outlier Doublefine Merino Pullover in deep blue size medium. Bought from Outlier a few months ago, I've only tried it on. Asking $220 shipped within the continental US.
Selling a pair of Outlier 60/30 Chinos in Flat Tan, size 30. Purchased new from Outlier in December and never worn. Asking $200 shipped within the continental US.
Selling a new Outlier Blazed Tack Pivot Shirt in white, size medium. Bought from Outlier a few months ago, it's been in my closet ever since. Asking $140 shipped within the continental US.
Selling an Outlier Air-Forged Soft Core vest in light gray, size medium. Almost-new condition except for some piling inside the pockets from keys/phone. Worn 3-4 times max. Asking $210 shipped within the continental US. Measurements: Front: 24.5" Back: 31.5" Pit to Pit: 20.5"
Selling an almost-new pair of Outlier Climbers in charcoal, size 30. I've worn them once twice. There is a bit of wear around the waist-button from belt friction. Asking $175 shipped within the continental US.
Selling a new pair of Purp Outlier 60/30 Chinos in 30. Purchased new from Outlier in December, never worn. Asking $200 shipped within the continental US.
Selling a SNS Herning Plaster Plank sweater in black, size medium. Purchased directly from SNS Herning a couple of years ago. I've worn it only a handful of times, like-new quality. Asking $150 shipped within the Continental US. Measurements available upon request.
Selling a SNS Herning Navy Roll-Neck Stark sweater in Navy Mix, size medium. I purchased it new last month, it is unworn. It is predominately navy with dark green and tan contrasting throughout. Asking $165 $150 shipped within the continental US. I'll post measurements upon request.
Selling a Charcoal SNS Herning Stark Cardigan in medium. I bought it from a fellow on Ebay. The quality is like-new; I've worn it once. Selling because it's too nice for me, I hardly wear it. It seems to be the old fit, which most potential buyers likely know well. Asking $220 shipped within the continental US. Measurements are: Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5" Pit to pit and inch below seam: 19.5" Front length including collar: 27" Back length including collar:...
I grabbed a pair of the Futureworks in 31 but I think I'll return them because I favor my Chino's and Climbers. Unless anybody wants to buy them direct from me instead of waiting to grab a restock/return from Outlier..? New condition.