or Connect

Posts by HansPhonetic

What is the marked size?
Sorry to trouble you, but what is the inside length?
I only this was a 38! I would insta-cop!
17" shoulder-to-shoulder 20.5" pit-to-pit measured an inch below the seam 27" sleeve (edge of shoulder panel to end of sleeve) 28" total length of the back I does fit slim, although comfortably around the waist. I would call it a slim-straight sweater.
20" pit-to-pit an inch below the seam 17.5" shoulder-to-shoulder 25.5" sleeve length from the shoulder seam to the end of cuff 31" total length of back
Selling a new Outlier Doublefine Merino Pullover in deep blue size medium. Bought from Outlier a few months ago, I've only tried it on. Asking $220 shipped within the continental US.
Selling a pair of Outlier 60/30 Chinos in Flat Tan, size 30. Purchased new from Outlier in December and never worn. Asking $200 shipped within the continental US.
Selling a new Outlier Blazed Tack Pivot Shirt in white, size medium. Bought from Outlier a few months ago, it's been in my closet ever since. Asking $140 shipped within the continental US.
Selling an Outlier Air-Forged Soft Core vest in light gray, size medium. Almost-new condition except for some piling inside the pockets from keys/phone. Worn 3-4 times max. Asking $210 shipped within the continental US. Measurements: Front: 24.5" Back: 31.5" Pit to Pit: 20.5"